Thread: Best seats in mcafee coliseum

argenth is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer

Talking Best seats in mcafee coliseum

Hi, i'm an italian fan of the raiders.
    This summer i've decided to visit california and, of course, to see a raiders' game.
    I'll be in oakland on 23th august and i'm buying the tickets I need, but i don't know which are the best seats for watch the game. I think the best can be the 142 or 242, but which is the better?
    Can you help me ?

Thanks

Davide

2010 Member Sponsor
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by argenth View Post
    Hi, i'm an italian fan of the raiders.
    This summer i've decided to visit california and, of course, to see a raiders' game.
    I'll be in oakland on 23th august and i'm buying the tickets I need, but i don't know which are the best seats for watch the game. I think the best can be the 142 or 242, but which is the better?
    Can you help me ?

Thanks

Davide
    I like the home side of the field which is the other side. 110-124 corner to corner. 115 to 119 is 45-50 yard line. I like being up above row 20. I sit in 121 row 37 and I like it a lot. Good luck.
    Drama........it's the lifeblood of those without a life.

RASPBERRY!!!

Southern Raider is offline Registered User
    Hall of Famer
    I sit in 139 and I really like them. 142 and 242 are awesome seats. 242 being the club level. The one thing about that side (visitor side) is that the sun will be on you the whole game. On the 23rd of August, that can be pretty hot. If alot of Sun doesn't bother you, grab them.

Oherwise, as cc_me points out, the home side is also nice, and cooler. Anywhere form 121-113 should be great seats. I'd advise not getting tickets in the first ten rows as seeing over the bench can be an issue. There is a walkway between row 20 and 21 in these sections. Being above 21 offers a pretty good angle.

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Either are fine. 242 is going to cost you double due to club fees. You will have a hard time finding tickets in 142 unless you get them from Stub Hub or another broker cus those sections are sold out. 242 will cost you $161 per ticket. If you can find 142 the face value is $106 a game.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

"Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

Thread Information