Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 322

Thread: Official Charger fans suck thread!

  1. #46
    trur8r's Avatar
    trur8r is offline
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anaheim Ca
    Posts
    21,554
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltsPride View Post
    Sure couldn't tell it by their record last year
    Haha where have you Dolt fans been? We were waiting for you after your pathetic franchise lost to the Patsies. So tell me how did your team do in the playoffs? ohhh yea you choked again. Why were you fukers planning Super Bowl parades and celebrating like your franchise was going to actually win a playoff game. You fukers are funny Chargers can go ahead and beat the Raiders and be 12-4, 14-2 and have 100 pro bowlers and the M.V.P. and the most bandwagon fan base ever and they will still have ZERO rings.


  2. #47
    chitown raider's Avatar
    chitown raider is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In a state of denial
    Posts
    14,054
    Quote Originally Posted by trur8r View Post
    Haha where have you Dolt fans been? We were waiting for you after your pathetic franchise lost to the Patsies. So tell me how did your team do in the playoffs? ohhh yea you choked again. Why were you fukers planning Super Bowl parades and celebrating like your franchise was going to actually win a playoff game. You fukers are funny Chargers can go ahead and beat the Raiders and be 12-4, 14-2 and have 100 pro bowlers and the M.V.P. and the most bandwagon fan base ever and they will still have ZERO rings.

    Yup, now that is pathetic!

  3. #48
    trur8r's Avatar
    trur8r is offline
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anaheim Ca
    Posts
    21,554
    Quote Originally Posted by pcolasaint View Post
    Reggie Bush was not that great, the reason that they was on t.v was because they had a wining record retard, and that was because of Brees and Payton not to mention Mcallister and Colston, My team was in the Championship where was yours? Only losers live in the past, boy that past sure did help you last season

    you sound like you like having fingers stuck up your ass or at least have some experiance in it, what else do you stick up there? Nevermind I don't want to know,

    you on your new bike
    Listen up here little girl, they were on the National T.V. schedule before the fuken season started. Don't tell me the NFL knew that the sorry ass Saints were going to be a good team for the 1st time in their miserable history. Your team was in the championship and lost so what, they have nothing to show for it, you fukers have no rings, 2 playoff wins and you think your team is a Great franchise now . Well the championship game is the past right so that's the only past you can bring up because well frankly your team has no history to be proud about.

    Your pictures are making you look more stupid then you already are, you're a little girl who wants some Raider Nation's nutz in her mouth.

  4. #49
    chitown raider's Avatar
    chitown raider is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In a state of denial
    Posts
    14,054
    Quote Originally Posted by trur8r View Post
    Listen up here little girl, they were on the National T.V. schedule before the fuken season started. Don't tell me the NFL knew that the sorry ass Saints were going to be a good team for the 1st time in their miserable history. Your team was in the championship and lost so what, they have nothing to show for it, you fukers have no rings, 2 playoff wins and you think your team is a Great franchise know . Well the championship game is the past right so that's the only past you can bring up because well frankly your team has no history to be proud about.

    Your pictures are making you look more stupid then you already are, you're a little girl who wants some Raider Nation's nutz in her mouth.
    Nah, he's probably a trans-testicle from somewhere in the French Quarters.

  5. #50
    trur8r's Avatar
    trur8r is offline
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anaheim Ca
    Posts
    21,554
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown raider View Post
    Nah, he's probably a trans-testicle from somewhere in the French Quarters.
    Typical Saint Fan, he was giving head and taking it up the fanny during Mardi Gras.

  6. #51
    chitown raider's Avatar
    chitown raider is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In a state of denial
    Posts
    14,054
    Quote Originally Posted by trur8r View Post
    Typical Saint Fan, he was giving head and taking it up the fanny during Mardi Gras.
    That's what they call "multi-tasking" down in the Big Easy.

  7. #52
    trur8r's Avatar
    trur8r is offline
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anaheim Ca
    Posts
    21,554
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown raider View Post
    That's what they call "multi-tasking" down in the Big Easy.

  8. #53
    cbadboltfan is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    I dedicate this thread for all the Charger fans that suck. Add Charger fans that you have met in person on the internet or even read about. This thread is about Charger fans. Have fun...

    Here are two ASSHAT Charger fans that I like to add to the Charger fans suck thread:

    SDRaiderh8r and CarlsbadBolt
    Jeez! I don't know if I should feel honored or what.

    Seriously, what the hell did I ever do to you? Last post I made here was praising how excellent your defense was after our last game. Haven't posted any smack here in quite awhile. I'll hit the smack boards at the two Charger boards I post at. That's mainly RaiderCraig and Rock, but even they're ok by me. Then I go over to bolttalk.net and I'm informed that now I'm tied at the top of the list of hated bolt fans. Nice to see I've reached legendary status here.

    So, to further continue my newfound glory & legacy, I'll leave you some truly inspiration art to ponder, mm'kay?












  9. #54
    chitown raider's Avatar
    chitown raider is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In a state of denial
    Posts
    14,054
    Quote Originally Posted by cbadboltfan View Post
    Jeez! I don't know if I should feel honored or what.

    Seriously, what the hell did I ever do to you? Last post I made here was praising how excellent your defense was after our last game. Haven't posted any smack here in quite awhile. I'll hit the smack boards at the two Charger boards I post at. That's mainly RaiderCraig and Rock, but even they're ok by me. Then I go over to bolttalk.net and I'm informed that now I'm tied at the top of the list of hated bolt fans. Nice to see I've reached legendary status here.

    So, to further continue my newfound glory & legacy, I'll leave you some truly inspiration art to ponder, mm'kay?











    Wow, another photoshop wiz

  10. #55
    cbadboltfan is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown raider View Post
    Wow, another photoshop wiz
    Brilliant response! So how COLD was it in SH!TO...er...CHITOWN today?

  11. #56
    till.death's Avatar
    till.death is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chula Vista
    Posts
    94
    carlsdud! Nice of you to show! You still got that dorky pic as your avi? Nice Raider pictures you posted. How do you like these?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #57
    till.death's Avatar
    till.death is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chula Vista
    Posts
    94
    What about these?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #58
    trur8r's Avatar
    trur8r is offline
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anaheim Ca
    Posts
    21,554
    Quote Originally Posted by till.death View Post
    carlsdud! Nice of you to show! You still got that dorky pic as your avi? Nice Raider pictures you posted. How do you like these?
    i love that not in our house B.S. and what are those fat cows crying about.

  14. #59
    till.death's Avatar
    till.death is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chula Vista
    Posts
    94
    I wonder where carlsdud went? Fuker has this weird looking kid as his avi over at the charger forum. Where are you carlsdud??

  15. #60
    trur8r's Avatar
    trur8r is offline
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anaheim Ca
    Posts
    21,554
    Quote Originally Posted by till.death View Post
    I wonder where carlsdud went? Fuker has this weird looking kid as his avi over at the charger forum. Where are you carlsdud??
    Playing with his dolt buddies, they're taking turns on pulling eachothers meat


Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •