Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: According to LaDainian Tomlinson.....

  1. #61
    macc_attack is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Rizzock
    go to dannys site


    http://dannyclark55.com/
    that links not working for me, damn i wanted to check out his site

    LT is a lil bitch. As if hes the first person to get a shot to the ribs at the bottom of a pile. Get over it and stop whining. Clark will own his ass on monday night if he tries to give him "what he has in store for him" good luck with that ladain...Have fun with philip rivers this year

  2. #62
    Caveman72's Avatar
    Caveman72 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gp, Oregon
    Posts
    1,243
    how bout lt gets owned by burgess, clark, and possible hawk next season?

  3. #63
    Bolt4Life is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by OG BAMM BAMM
    wasupbandwragon4life......
    :gay: er

  4. #64
    XXXshogunXXX is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by THEE805RAIDER
    no the new caster ask him and said yea if you really look at the tape i guess you can see, come on he is only sayin ya he did, i fukin remember that **** on tv
    wtf did you just say?

  5. #65
    apollo11's Avatar
    apollo11 is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    348

    Thumbs down suckas

    All I hear from you guys is a bunch of crying. All you suckas jumping on LT? Damn people, with all of these responses from you jumping on LT, I must punish you with this pic. Offseason is hell and it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by apollo11; 04-12-2006 at 01:41 AM. Reason: 1

  6. #66
    Swoosh23's Avatar
    Swoosh23 is offline

    2006, 2007
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sec310
    Posts
    12,017
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RFOX
    To hell with L.T. He's a great RB but if he thinks for one minute he can do anything other than juke Danny "Hammerhead" Clark, he's in for alot of pain. Can you say concussion?? Clark would eat his ass up! I'm looking forward to our Monday Night contest! Oh please oh please go head up with Clark, it will be your demise! Now we really need to make this game the RF.NET tailgate. We can burn an L.T. dummy in the parking lot!!

    exactly all he could do is try to juke Danny, but he will be stupid and try to pull a BO vs Boz trucking, but this time the lb will crush the rb!!!

    - Thanks to Blackhole John for the sig!

  7. #67
    mapcap55's Avatar
    mapcap55 is offline Banned
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Murder
    If Clark outright wanted to hurt LT he would not have finished the game.

    Ladanian is just trying to impress Ms.Rivers and psych his team up. Save it for real time.


    You know LT has not whined about this once. In fact the only time he even acknowledges the cheap shot is when others bring it up.

    He owns your team as does Schottenheimer and you punks can't stand that.

    Get ready for a prime time beating on september 11th in your own house. If LT does nothing but run the field on you guys don't go cryin' about it...BECAUSE HE LOVES TO RUN ALL OVER YOU!

  8. #68
    apollo11's Avatar
    apollo11 is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    348

    yep

    Quote Originally Posted by mapcap55
    You know LT has not whined about this once. In fact the only time he even acknowledges the cheap shot is when others bring it up.

    He owns your team as does Schottenheimer and you punks can't stand that.

    Get ready for a prime time beating on september 11th in your own house. If LT does nothing but run the field on you guys don't go cryin' about it...BECAUSE HE LOVES TO RUN ALL OVER YOU!
    That sounds right.

  9. #69
    raiderfanzzz is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17
    say what you want about LT but he's still one of the best running backs around when healthy. We raiders can be nasty if we want, but not cheap p*ssy crap like hitting the dude at the bottom of the pile and cracking his ribs when the play is already over. Give big hits like a MAN while the play is in action then we'll talk. hit 'em in the mouth while they run at you, that's how you exert field presence. The moss play wasn't even half as dirty as the play to LT, as all three guys involved, including moss were going for the ball. in LT's case, the play was dead and clark cheap shot his ass.

    I'm as much a raider fan as anyone out there, but let's face it, LT runs ALL OVER US. If he owns us so much, what would provoke him to talk crap, and even then, his talk was still subdued. Some of us raiderfans need to take off the rose-colored glasses and see what is really happening here. cheap shots are for wusses that can't get it done when need be. we don't wanna be like the donks now.

  10. #70
    cad's Avatar
    cad
    cad is offline
    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,754
    is he playing football or tennis

    LT aka "little bitch" you play football and you will get roughed up now and again so get used to it, geeze what a way to lose respect little friggin bitch on opening day Danny is going to break not only your ribs bud so you better get some lawyers and cry some more
    Raider Nation, The Only Nation

  11. #71
    SanJoRaider24's Avatar
    SanJoRaider24 is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Jo, CA
    Posts
    721
    LT is a good player, but it's funny to see these Charger fans crying about something that happens in EVERY game! I remember that charger fan who tried to make national news by complaining when it happened. When Drew Brees was asked how he felt about it, he just laughed and sarcastacly made it seems like it's the first time he's heard about it.

    That's why Charger fans are treated like b*tches in Oakland and in their own stadium!!

  12. #72
    raiderfanzzz is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17
    I live here in s.d and I agree that fans overreacted. but as far as the players go, LT was a class act about it, considering it was in fact a dirty play. He might've hurt the team by playing with cracked ribs for the remainder of the season, but a leader and a player with heart will want to play through pain. how many players have we seen of other teams taking the game, or plays off because of some wimpy injury. cracked ribs are painful yet he played the rest of the season, and never said a damn thing about it. If you notice, he never really talks about it unless provoked. it's not like he runs around whining to people for attention. It's a good thing marty is an a** though, because he had a rb just as capable, if not, more bruising than LT, in michael turner (see win in indy) yet he hardly used him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •