Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Carson and the raiders Straight Suck!

Carsontheloser is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer

Carson and the raiders Straight Suck!

Admit it. Hes not good. He has no leadership skills at all. He cant win big games. The raiders got straight robbed trading what they did for him. Plus the Bengals got Hugh jackson back. Thats the kind of thing that made one of the worst owners in the NFL the Owner of the year.

The "catch" that you all think was a fumble by sanu was a dropped pass anyway. He clearly didn't have possession and he definitely didnt make a "football" move.

If you think your guy didnt take a cheap shot at Andy dalton you must be high as hell. Whitworth defended his QB and the Bengals beat the **** out of the raiders. Id be butthurt too.

EVEN IF it was a wrong call and the raiders would have scored a TD they had absolutely no chance. They got their ass handed to them once again by the Bengals. We raped you in the trade and we raped you in the game. Have fun having your QB be happy with mediocrity.

I saw a post about "classless" fans. LOL i was right next to the tunnel. Palmer didnt get a drip of ANYTHING on him. A RAIDERS fan threw his beer on the field, nowhere near palmer lol. How is a San Fran Cisco paper going to try to report that and seem legit? Ask ANY raider fan at the game how it was and every single one would be surprised at how well they and every other fan was treated. I've been to oakland and you guys are straight TRASH. Talk about CLASSLESS. Most of us say nothing to opposing fans. You guys are straight rude TRASH.

I'm glad we beat the **** out of you and you guys are destined for no better than mediocrity with palmer.

Thanks for Taking palmer off our hand and giving us wayyyy to high of draft picks lol!

LOSERS!!

34-10 lol

dry23 is offline Banned
    Veteran

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    U might have a point if Carson was throwing to himself and dropping all those easy passes but he's not these last 2 games his receivers have given him no help or hope

Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by dry23 View Post
    3 > 0
    The Bengals win streak? Correct. 3 and 0

The raiders loss streak? incorrect. 0 and 4

lol LOSERS

Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Diesel View Post
    U might have a point if Carson was throwing to himself and dropping all those easy passes but he's not these last 2 games his receivers have given him no help or hope
    True. I'm clearly directing my thread at the dumb raiders fans. But carson didnt have much help today. However he was also close to getting some more picks. I dont hate carson. I dislike him for how he never thanked the fans or said anything about them really until today, and how he straight up quit, But i give him credit at the same time for not saying anything disrespectful about the city.

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    there must not be a lot to do in Cincinnati. wonder if they do this to every teams fan forum when they win. Carson hated there city and team because they are in Ohio and the owner is an old cheap loser. Who owns a loser franchise that is clinging to a QB who will only have a few winning seasons and will turn into just another Cinncinati woulda shoulda coulda til he signs with a real team. Only question is will he have to give up what he loves and retire like palmer did because he is so sick of being stuck in Cincinnati? Or will he just start sucking on purpose hoping the dumb front office of theirs releases him from his sentence of living in such a scummy town. the only place worse to live would be cleavland. Labron showed us that.lol.

Enjoy it while you can little Cincinnati bitches because history has shown it wont last long and nothing will come out of it.

Pledge is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro

I was at the game . . .

Sitting on the home side -- got tickets courtesy of a buddy who knows a Bengals season ticket holder -- and was treated very nicely. Only criticism I got was for foul language from a guy behind me. Otherwise I enjoyed the experience if not the result.

OP, please go away. You're team won. You are in the wild card hunt. Dalton didn't chip his fingernail. Everything is fine for Cincy. We know what we have with Palmer. He's doing the best he can under trying circumstances. If you want to puff your chest over that then that is your choice. But it doesn't make you a bigger winner. And it certainly won't dissuade me from supporting The Oakland Raiders and Mr. Palmer.
    ottomatic1 likes this.

Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomatic1 View Post
    there must not be a lot to do in Cincinnati. wonder if they do this to every teams fan forum when they win. Carson hated there city and team because they are in Ohio and the owner is an old cheap loser. Who owns a loser franchise that is clinging to a QB who will only have a few winning seasons and will turn into just another Cinncinati woulda shoulda coulda til he signs with a real team. Only question is will he have to give up what he loves and retire like palmer did because he is so sick of being stuck in Cincinnati? Or will he just start sucking on purpose hoping the dumb front office of theirs releases him from his sentence of living in such a scummy town. the only place worse to live would be cleavland.

Enjoy it while you can little Cincinnati bitches because history has shown it wont last long and nothing will come out of it.
    I agree, our owner sucks.

But the raiders owner does too. palmer left an inconsistent team that makes the playoffs every other year, with the Best Wide reciever in the league, The Best DT in the AFC, for a team that hasnt made the playoffs in i dont even know how long, but i know its a hell of a lot longer than us.

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pledge View Post
    Sitting on the home side -- got tickets courtesy of a buddy who knows a Bengals season ticket holder -- and was treated very nicely. Only criticism I got was for foul language from a guy behind me. Otherwise I enjoyed the experience if not the result.

OP, please go away. You're team won. You are in the wild card hunt. Dalton didn't chip his fingernail. Everything is fine for Cincy. We know what we have with Palmer. He's doing the best he can under trying circumstances. If you want to puff your chest over that then that is your choice. But it doesn't make you a bigger winner. And it certainly won't dissuade me from supporting The Oakland Raiders and Mr. Palmer.
    every city has a good aspect of course.

Bench Warmer

credits given where its deserved. I applaud you for telling the truth about your time in cincy. I was on the away side and only heard cussing against palmer once at the end of the game when the 9ish year old girl had left with her dad. I'm not puffing my chest. Raiders fans on profootball talk and here are weirdly blindly biased(Not all)

All-Pro
    I must admit though that everytime the Raider offense stepped on the field, the home crowd got verrrry loud.

Bench Warmer
    I must admit though that everytime the Raider offense stepped on the field, the home crowd got verrrry loud.
    Ill also admit the raiders fan at the game were all respectful and there's nothing i can say bad about them, the same goes for the raiders fans tailgating in our parking lot,, which i cant say the same for Giants fans.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsontheloser View Post
    credits given where its deserved. I applaud you for telling the truth about your time in cincy. I was on the away side and only heard cussing against palmer once at the end of the game when the 9ish year old girl had left with her dad. I'm not puffing my chest. Raiders fans on profootball talk and here are weirdly blindly biased(Not all)
    We all are fans here. No problem.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsontheloser View Post
    Admit it. Hes not good. He has no leadership skills at all. He cant win big games. The raiders got straight robbed trading what they did for him. Plus the Bengals got Hugh jackson back. Thats the kind of thing that made one of the worst owners in the NFL the Owner of the year.

The "catch" that you all think was a fumble by sanu was a dropped pass anyway. He clearly didn't have possession and he definitely didnt make a "football" move.

If you think your guy didnt take a cheap shot at Andy dalton you must be high as hell. Whitworth defended his QB and the Bengals beat the **** out of the raiders. Id be butthurt too.

EVEN IF it was a wrong call and the raiders would have scored a TD they had absolutely no chance. They got their ass handed to them once again by the Bengals. We raped you in the trade and we raped you in the game. Have fun having your QB be happy with mediocrity.

I saw a post about "classless" fans. LOL i was right next to the tunnel. Palmer didnt get a drip of ANYTHING on him. A RAIDERS fan threw his beer on the field, nowhere near palmer lol. How is a San Fran Cisco paper going to try to report that and seem legit? Ask ANY raider fan at the game how it was and every single one would be surprised at how well they and every other fan was treated. I've been to oakland and you guys are straight TRASH. Talk about CLASSLESS. Most of us say nothing to opposing fans. You guys are straight rude TRASH.

I'm glad we beat the **** out of you and you guys are destined for no better than mediocrity with palmer.

Thanks for Taking palmer off our hand and giving us wayyyy to high of draft picks lol!

LOSERS!!

34-10 lol
    Feeling good about yourself there buddy? I really hope so, also you can keep Hue Jackson...no really he's all yours, right now he's got his mouth shut but as soon as things start getting ugly in Cinncy he'll start chumming up to your gullible owner for the HC job and if he gets it I promise you'll be in for a treat!

There's a reason why John Harbaugh said he wouldn't miss Hubris after he left for Oakland
    "The massive Raider Nation is beyond doubt the sleaziest and rudest and most sinister mob of thugs and wackos ever assembled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Mckenzie
    The Raiders organization, with respect and deference to all its tradition and history, is about to embark on a new era...As we embark on this new era of change, one thing will remain constant and that is our Commitment to Excellence
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us special thanks to Ayso

Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cosio View Post
    Feeling good about yourself there buddy? I really hope so, also you can keep Hue Jackson...no really he's all yours, right now he's got his mouth shut but as soon as things start getting ugly in Cinncy he'll start chumming up to your gullible owner for the HC job and if he gets it I promise you'll be in for a treat!

There's a reason why John Harbaugh said he wouldn't miss Hubris after he left for Oakland
    I like Hue, and it seems as if most of your fanbase does too. Hes only our Assistant Cornerback coach, but he was your HEAD COACH. If hes a bad coach that says MUCH more about the raiders organization than the Bengals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information