Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Carson and the raiders Straight Suck!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRage41 View Post
    This has to be the biggest douchebag post in the history of this forum.. and that is saying a lot... Come back and chat when you guy's actually win a playoff game, or better yet a Superbowl, it's sad that the great Raider teams are in the past. 3 superbowl victories. what's even sadder is the Bengals have choked in two Superbowls. I suppose you will be crying after Baltimore wins the North as usual. and ya'll get knocked out in the first round of the wildcard playoffs. The Raiders are a storied franchise... What are the Bengals? a bunch of chokers. XD
    It makes it better because all your posts are so balanced and level headed.

YES! GOOD, GOOD. LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsontheloser View Post
    Admit it. Hes not good. He has no leadership skills at all. He cant win big games. The raiders got straight robbed trading what they did for him. Plus the Bengals got Hugh jackson back. Thats the kind of thing that made one of the worst owners in the NFL the Owner of the year.

The "catch" that you all think was a fumble by sanu was a dropped pass anyway. He clearly didn't have possession and he definitely didnt make a "football" move.

If you think your guy didnt take a cheap shot at Andy dalton you must be high as hell. Whitworth defended his QB and the Bengals beat the **** out of the raiders. Id be butthurt too.

EVEN IF it was a wrong call and the raiders would have scored a TD they had absolutely no chance. They got their ass handed to them once again by the Bengals. We raped you in the trade and we raped you in the game. Have fun having your QB be happy with mediocrity.

I saw a post about "classless" fans. LOL i was right next to the tunnel. Palmer didnt get a drip of ANYTHING on him. A RAIDERS fan threw his beer on the field, nowhere near palmer lol. How is a San Fran Cisco paper going to try to report that and seem legit? Ask ANY raider fan at the game how it was and every single one would be surprised at how well they and every other fan was treated. I've been to oakland and you guys are straight TRASH. Talk about CLASSLESS. Most of us say nothing to opposing fans. You guys are straight rude TRASH.

I'm glad we beat the **** out of you and you guys are destined for no better than mediocrity with palmer.

Thanks for Taking palmer off our hand and giving us wayyyy to high of draft picks lol!

LOSERS!!

34-10 lol

When your sorry franchise has at least one Lombardi in their decrepit and empty trophy case then come back and shoot off your mouth, until then keep your man-pleaser closed. The Bengals have been a dumpster fire their entire existence even the 2 SB years in which a bay area team owned you. Go back to eating deep fried cheese curds dipped in mayonnaise or what ever they hell you fruit cakes do.
    ottomatic1 likes this.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

HC Raider Fan is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Never thought I'd see the day when the Bengals would be relevant enough to be able to start wandering to other forums to talk sh!t.
    Rainman56 likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HC Raider Fan View Post
    Never thought I'd see the day when the Bengals would be relevant enough to be able to start wandering to other forums to talk sh!t.
    Don't worry. You still haven't.
    Rainman56 likes this.

Raider6 1 9 is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    fuk the bungholes and all their white trash trailer park fans!! Raiders all day!!! fuk the haters!

Hall of Famer
    I agree, our owner sucks.
    And obviously some fans.
    Raider Ran likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    you can't find one post by me saying I have Knapp's back.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    This is why I have Knapps back

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Raider Ran likes this.

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Admit it. Hes not good. He has no leadership skills at all. He cant win big games. The raiders got straight robbed trading what they did for him. Plus the Bengals got Hugh jackson back. Thats the kind of thing that made one of the worst owners in the NFL the Owner of the year.

The "catch" that you all think was a fumble by sanu was a dropped pass anyway. He clearly didn't have possession and he definitely didnt make a "football" move.

If you think your guy didnt take a cheap shot at Andy dalton you must be high as hell. Whitworth defended his QB and the Bengals beat the **** out of the raiders. Id be butthurt too.

EVEN IF it was a wrong call and the raiders would have scored a TD they had absolutely no chance. They got their ass handed to them once again by the Bengals. We raped you in the trade and we raped you in the game. Have fun having your QB be happy with mediocrity.

I saw a post about "classless" fans. LOL i was right next to the tunnel. Palmer didnt get a drip of ANYTHING on him. A RAIDERS fan threw his beer on the field, nowhere near palmer lol. How is a San Fran Cisco paper going to try to report that and seem legit? Ask ANY raider fan at the game how it was and every single one would be surprised at how well they and every other fan was treated. I've been to oakland and you guys are straight TRASH. Talk about CLASSLESS. Most of us say nothing to opposing fans. You guys are straight rude TRASH.

I'm glad we beat the **** out of you and you guys are destined for no better than mediocrity with palmer.

Thanks for Taking palmer off our hand and giving us wayyyy to high of draft picks lol!

LOSERS!!

34-10 lol
    Yo Momma!
    Don't let what you can't do, stop you from doing what you can do!

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board

LOSERS!!

34-10 lol
    Uh, Yo Momma!
    Don't let what you can't do, stop you from doing what you can do!

Dudeness is offline Banned
    Veteran
    Lol @ the op . You make an account and write this bullsheit behind a computer . Get your bitch ass down here and say it to the nation . I'll pay for your round trip ticket . You're a fucccing loser yeah your team might have won the game, but it's not it was meaningful game. We stand behind Carson Palmer 100% . Go back to your bubble buddy you sheit stinks too
    ottomatic1 and Raider6 1 9 like this.

Aught-Oh is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

Thumbs down Go Cincy!

My condolences in advance for yet another up and coming first round playoff loss.
    Raider Ran likes this.

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

"Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

Aught-Oh is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

Bumped!

Quote Originally Posted by Aught-Oh View Post
    My condolences in advance for yet another up and coming first round playoff loss.
    This guy was such a dick just had to do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information