Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CB Antonio Cromartie To Raiders I Am Available and Ready to Work

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Why dont the Raiders put Mack all across the Defensive front line? They never do. Or how about putting Mack and Irvin next to each other to rush the passer on passing downs? I know, it makes too much sense... so we wont ever do it.
    The Chargers do it with Bosa and Melvin Ingram effectively.
    Anything to change our anemic pass rush... of course a decent defensive backfield would help!
    the mentally challenged knj is in charge,thats why

Can't get sacks when coverage is soft and QBs release the ball less than 2 seconds after the snap. The coverage is not holding up. A lot of you keep saying the line needs to get pressure but you can't get pressure when the coverage is soft and guys are wide open. Opposing offensive coordinators are neutralizing our biggest strength on defense (Mack) by running quick pass plays. Cutler had his best game of his career against us and I don't recall him completing a bigger pass than 10 yards down the field. If anything, the big pass plays are typically from YAC.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Can't get sacks when coverage is soft and QBs release the ball less than 2 seconds after the snap. The coverage is not holding up. A lot of you keep saying the line needs to get pressure but you can't get pressure when the coverage is soft and guys are wide open. Opposing offensive coordinators are neutralizing our biggest strength on defense (Mack) by running quick pass plays. Cutler had his best game of his career against us and I don't recall him completing a bigger pass than 10 yards down the field. If anything, the big pass plays are typically from YAC.
    Yep, we're screwed!!!

Anything is better than what we have in the back side of the D

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    SHIT,while were at it may as well cut sean smith and sign up darelle revis to go along with cromartie
    I agree, need some leadership in the backside of our D!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    can't get sacks when coverage is soft and qbs release the ball less than 2 seconds after the snap. The coverage is not holding up. A lot of you keep saying the line needs to get pressure but you can't get pressure when the coverage is soft and guys are wide open. Opposing offensive coordinators are neutralizing our biggest strength on defense (mack) by running quick pass plays. Cutler had his best game of his career against us and i don't recall him completing a bigger pass than 10 yards down the field. If anything, the big pass plays are typically from yac.
    if we had good cb's,lb's and safties this wouldn't be happening,look at the teams that have top 10 defenses they all have physical and fast players near the box whom can hit and cover,we don't have any of that on the field and were especially soft vs pass catching rb's

I'd like to also add: I puke a lil bit in my mouth when I see how weak our secondary, "tackles". KNJ deserves a demotion...and to another team, asap. Can we please promote Pagano already to coordinator??

Quote Originally Posted by rebellion View Post
    i'd like to also add: I puke a lil bit in my mouth when i see how weak our secondary, "tackles". Knj deserves a demotion...and to another team, asap. Can we please promote pagano already to coordinator??
    fvck pagano,whatever his role on this team is currently he is failing miserably as well