Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reluctantly joining the shut up Marquette crowd

Reluctantly joining the shut up Marquette crowd

It was retweeted by Matt Schneidman form Marquette something to the effect he is back from the bye ...something about tom brady ego F you It's on you female dog . I have posted hey he is just being himself it's kind of funny for a bunch of his stuff. But the necklace photo and then this blatant poking the bear situation. The secondary sucks , they made Cutler look like Tom Brady what the hell is Tom Brady going to look like against them. Shut up , hold for place kicks , punt the way you have been , occasionally dance if and only if the raiders are winning and once in a while tweet about random non football crap. Ok I think I've vented enough... have a good day

He really needs to stop talking out of his ass. The pic with Cheddar Bob last year cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bonesjay View Post
    It was retweeted by Matt Schneidman form Marquette something to the effect he is back from the bye ...something about tom brady ego F you It's on you female dog . I have posted hey he is just being himself it's kind of funny for a bunch of his stuff. But the necklace photo and then this blatant poking the bear situation. The secondary sucks , they made Cutler look like Tom Brady what the hell is Tom Brady going to look like against them. Shut up , hold for place kicks , punt the way you have been , occasionally dance if and only if the raiders are winning and once in a while tweet about random non football crap. Ok I think I've vented enough... have a good day
    As long as he keeps nailing punts inside the 10 I'll be happy. He is a better punter then Shane lechler in my opinion. Shane seemed to get to many touchbacks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMystique View Post
    As long as he keeps nailing punts inside the 10 I'll be happy. He is a better punter then Shane lechler in my opinion. Shane seemed to get to many touchbacks
    not caught up with his shenanigans,just as long as he keeps kicking ass nailing his punts

Del rio still obviously has no control over marquette. Whatever talks he has had with him are not getting through.

He made a trash talk tweet to a Tom Brady parody Twitter account. It's not that serious.

Just keep kicking that ball.......

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMystique View Post
    Better than Lechler but I was surprised to see Lechler still rated as high as he is in the stats. Right under King. But king is much cheaper. Both King and Lecher have only had 2 TB this season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Better than Lechler but I was surprised to see Lechler still rated as high as he is in the stats. Right under King. But king is much cheaper. Both King and Lecher have only had 2 TB this season so far.
    king has been a monster for back to back yrs now and his cost is cheap when compared to other top punters

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    king has been a monster for back to back yrs now and his cost is cheap when compared to other top punters
    Wow - Did we resign him? I don't remember but checked and he is the 5th highest paid punter in the league. I thought he was still in his rookie contract.