Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conley on IR

We need some football players, not these high maintenance nancy boys.

If I read it correctly it didn't really open up a spot because Darius Latham is coming back from suspension and they need the spot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    What a joke.
    Yup... surely fixed the defense there Reggie.. got a steal in the 1st.. didnt know what everyone else did. Reggie the Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by bonesjay View Post
    If I read it correctly it didn't really open up a spot because Darius Latham is coming back from suspension and they need the spot for him.
    well we helped the line at least

we should have signed byron maxwell

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yup... surely fixed the defense there Reggie.. got a steal in the 1st.. didnt know what everyone else did. Reggie the Idiot
    How the hell is Reggie an idiot for drafting this kid, was an absolute stud at Ohio State, no history of injury or off field issues, now there was the legal issue but turned out to be what the kid said it was, bullshit. Reggie had no way of foreseeing the injury, given what was known he was a steal,

Now don’t misunderstand me, has Reggie made mistakes, by all means he has but drafting this guy made sense at the time and I sure as hell like the way the team looks now, as opposed to when Reggie took over

Hard to blame a GM when a man gets hurt, but when there is a trend of people getting hurt in your selections it makes me wonder.