Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowman Signs

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    at this point is it even worth having him on the practice squad
    To us, not really....to Reggie, where he can hope that Calhoun turns the corner.....

he actually had a pressure last game

Im happy about it. Lets change the mood on this retarded board.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    ive watch a few games and it doesn't look like he's lost 2 steps,maybe a step but san fran is jettisoning off its vet player or plain out cutting em currently for picks or cap for a rebuild next,san fran will be close to 100 million under the cap
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Niners, have a better team then the Raiders next year. Can’t stand how crappy are Raiders look.

Woohoo! Maybe he brings some energy to this dumpster fire

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Niners, have a better team then the Raiders next year. Can’t stand how crappy are Raiders look.
    we need to get todd dowlings scheme out,niner do have a very good innovative coach in kyle

He can't hurt. My God if he gets Calhoun off the roster it's a win right there.

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    he actually had a pressure last game
    2 pressures and a QB hit in 11 snaps.

He actually graded out quite well at 72, it might be the highlight of his career but he actually rushed the Passer better in a small sample than Irvin has all yr.

we need to get todd dowlings scheme out,niner do have a very good innovative coach in kyle
    Agreed, Shanahan is a nice hire for them. Takes care of one side of the ball for them. Drafting Thomas and Foster helps the other side. Impressed by the Rams McVay as well. Solid offensive mind, football father as well.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if all these people excited about this signing see Bowman getting owned by TEs and RBs in the passing game and turn on him and RM (that'll be his fault again I'm sure.....) for this signing.

He's a name, but Cory James has put out as good, if not better tape than Bowman has for the last few yrs. And I'm not endorsing James as some world beater.

I'm cool with the signing, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.