Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On a positive note--

You don't need to tell me. I have a box with Kodi for movies and I pay $10/month for an IPTV service which has PPV, NFL Ticket, NBA, MLB, soccer, every movie channel, etc. They get their feeds from DirecTV costumers or subscribers in other countries so they basically get their one view from the source of the stream but not more.

Cable companies are awful and purposely throttle all of their services to milk money from its customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Obi is back at practice!
    Can return to active roster Week 9. Hopefully we can move Joseph to FS and start Obi at the strong. Nelson to the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    You don't need to tell me. I have a box with Kodi for movies and I pay $10/month for an IPTV service which has PPV, NFL Ticket, NBA, MLB, soccer, every movie channel, etc. They get their feeds from DirecTV costumers or subscribers in other countries so they basically get their one view from the source of the stream but not more.

Cable companies are awful and purposely throttle all of their services to milk money from its customers.
    ive been on kodi for a few yrs now too,awesome stuff there until recently when stupid big companies sued and forced tvaddons to go under screwing up the depository,now many of the addons don't work or are spotty at best,recntly started messing with apk's and most work so far

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Can return to active roster Week 9. Hopefully we can move Joseph to FS and start Obi at the strong. Nelson to the bench.
    talk about playing the long game.
    would be nice if we drafted players to start at the season's kick off rather than whatever we plan for.
    i hope the kid works out, i hope the first rounder i forgot the name of does too, but wasting the important picks on players to be used somewhere down the line is starting to get my goat.
    the carr/mack draft is starting to look like more of a blip rather than transcendence and with losses racking up louder questions of reggie will start no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    would be nice if we drafted players to start at the season's kick off rather than whatever we plan for.
    i hope the kid works out, i hope the first rounder i forgot the name of does too, but wasting the important picks on players to be used somewhere down the line is starting to get my goat.
    the carr/mack draft is starting to look like more of a blip rather than transcendence and with losses racking up louder questions of reggie will start no doubt.
    See my problem with Reggie is that he's drafting like he's in GB, how long did they wait for Jordy Nelson to produce? 3-4 seasons, they did have a solid 2-3 guys in front of him.....we on the other hand, didn't have anyone in front of Watson, nor Hayden, nor Ward....well we have Edwards in front of him....but you get a usable player in place for 4 years(rookie contract max) that's 4 years of production....would Ward give you a hometown discount when his contract is up and he's a starter in years 3 and 4? Albeit Obi and Conley, weren't really wet between the ears, 2 years away....we got a glimpse of Conley against the Jets....and well did we know about the shins draft day? Right up until last year, Joseph and Ward, we knew Joseph would play, but coming off an ACL.....you won't see the explosion until this year....Ward, just inexperience and it looks like his full season starting really hasn't shown any gains. I mean glass half full, you get Ward to be rotational next year, Joseph starts at FS and Obi at SS, Conley at corner for 16 games, good, but you lose a season, 2 seasons......and they're a step close to free agency. I think Reggie needs to step a bit away from the Green Bay thinking and draft a little lower on the ceiling, but with an impact the 1st season.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post

Thanks for reminding me. Someone else told me about kodi and I forgot to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    It’s not like obi or Conley had injury issues coming out of college so we didn’t waste any picks on them. You can’t blame Reggie for poor circumstances out of his control

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. Someone else told me about kodi and I forgot to check it out.
    its great,i save a lot of money not going to see hollywoods big productions and paying for marked up hotdogs,popcorn and cokes