Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who do the Raiders take with a Top 5 Pick?

We are likely a top 10 pick the way it's going. FVK I think we're that already. 4-9th

We have so many needs and I have no hope that RM will fill any of them. Throw a dart at the board and we probably have a better chance at success.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    So,what is Joseph for?
    Free safety, like Earl Thomas, centerfield, sideline to sideline at the back end. That is his strength....but we have old man Reggie Nelson being paid 6 million. At this point, you throw the kitchen sink at strong safety (Luani, McGill....whatever) and put Joseph in centerfield. You're making a position of weakness, FS, even weaker by not putting your best player for the spot there. The kid is getting eaten up by 6-5 TEs. Nelson's best days are behind him, the guy was great at getting turnovers, for whatever reason....maybe blitzing more now, he's not getting them this year.

As for the top 5 pick, hmmm Saquon Barkley, OT Trey Adams, Edge rusher, Arden Key, NT DaRon Payne. Knowing the Green Bay tree, Barkley would be out.

So we are picking currently 4th in the draft and probably could even go upto #3 by seasons end.

We need CB, LT, RT, DT,MLB, and a replacement for Irvin and Nelson

what positions and picks do you like with our first two rounds ?

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    So we are picking currently 4th in the draft and probably could even go upto #3 by seasons end.

We need CB, LT, RT, DT,MLB, and a replacement for Irvin and Nelson

what positions and picks do you like with our first two rounds ?
    CB- Carrie is having a solid year... Amerson is whatever could upgrade but just got a new deal. Conely can be starter for many years... I wouldn't draft a CB in first in back to back drafts. pressure makes CBS look better

RT- I hope we give Sharpe look by the middle of the season... If he can't hang in the NFL, we should sign a solid upgrade over Newhouse

MLB- Prolly a need, but let's see how Bowman looks

LT- Penn is old, I agree we need to look at his replacement

DT- Vanderdoes is looking like a long term starter, Ellis looks like a rotation player. Would be nice to add a BLUE CHIP player in the middle

Edge Rusher- Mack needs help getting after the QB. Aldon is never coming back, so we need to bring another pass rusher...

those are my biggest targets

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    CB- Carrie is having a solid year... Amerson is whatever could upgrade but just got a new deal. Conely can be starter for many years... I wouldn't draft a CB in first in back to back drafts. pressure makes CBS look better

RT- I hope we give Sharpe look by the middle of the season... If he can't hang in the NFL, we should sign a solid upgrade over Newhouse

MLB- Prolly a need, but let's see how Bowman looks

LT- Penn is old, I agree we need to look at his replacement

DT- Vanderdoes is looking like a long term starter, Ellis looks like a rotation player. Would be nice to add a BLUE CHIP player in the middle

Edge Rusher- Mack needs help getting after the QB. Aldon is never coming back, so we need to bring another pass rusher...

those are my biggest targets
    I'd be down with LT in 1st , Edge Rusher in 2nd, DT in 3rd then address MLB in 4th and free agency and RT in free agency