Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Over

Season Over

Absolutely spineless today.

Sack Downing and Norton JNR tonight please. They're shit.

Now we have an offense to match our defense.

I think we should forget the playoffs yes but the goal from here on out is simply to get back on track. Get back to doing the things we used to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    I think we should forget the playoffs yes but the goal from here on out is simply to get back on track. Get back to doing the things we used to do well.
    I stopped thinking/talking playoffs after the Denver game

This team is poorly prepared every week and it's the fault of all the coaches. Jack can blame whomever he likes but he chose the staff. He chose to pass on Phillips and bring in Pagano. He chose to keep Norton. He chose to cut Musgrave and promote his understudy. McKenzie bares some of the blame for completely blowing free agency and the draft. Mack has no help at DT or MLB and let's not talk about the corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I stopped thinking/talking playoffs after the Denver game
    same here,then bmore loss and now chargers loss and soon to be k.c loss making it an even 5 losses in a row,we will be lucky to go 7-9 now !!!

No they will beat the shit outta the chiefs just to tease us then go back to steaming shit the rest of the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    same here,then bmore loss and now chargers loss and soon to be k.c loss making it an even 5 losses in a row,we will be lucky to go 7-9 now !!!
    At this level of play, no way I see 7-9, win against the Giants, maybe in Buffalo, maybe against Miami, that’s all I see

I’m so done with all this shit! I’ve always had hope and watched every game even when we were so bad that we knew we had no chance of even competing but I think I’ve finally reached my limit. What I mean by that is, that I’ve reached my limit of letting this team, this shield, this silver n black, this aura and mystique rule my whole freaking life. Because all of that clearly isn’t there. These players and coaches don’t feel the way I and all the die hard Raider fans feel when this team loses and puts a product on the field that drains us fans emotionally. This team is waaaay to talented to be 2-4. It doesn’t mean the same thing to them as it does to us. There’s no pride, there’s no sense of being A RAIDER anymore and it’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen or been a part of. The way we’ve completely avoided the MLB position is mind boggling to say the least. I’m obviously always going to be a Raider but I just can’t pour everything into this anymore and let it drain me like it has over these last 15 or so years. I just can’t believe this team is where it’s at right now. I’ve seen so many “the sky is falling” rants on this site over the years and I’m not trying to be one of those, but I think all the die hards know exactly what I’m saying. I don’t even know what else to say. You bring in a new coaching staff and we’re just back at phase 1 again. The way our DBs, no matter who’s on the field or who’s coaching, or what year it is, consistently get burnt and can’t seem to have any technique like looking back at the ball when trying to break up a play doesn’t make a lick of sense whatsoever. It’s the same shit, year after year and nothing ever seems to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidken13 View Post
    I’m so done with all this shit! I’ve always had hope and watched every game even when we were so bad that we knew we had no chance of even competing but I think I’ve finally reached my limit. What I mean by that is, that I’ve reached my limit of letting this team, this shield, this silver n black, this aura and mystique rule my whole freaking life. Because all of that clearly isn’t there. These players and coaches don’t feel the way I and all the die hard Raider fans feel when this team loses and puts a product on the field that drains us fans emotionally. This team is waaaay to talented to be 2-4. It doesn’t mean the same thing to them as it does to us. There’s no pride, there’s no sense of being A RAIDER anymore and it’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen or been a part of. The way we’ve completely avoided the MLB position is mind boggling to say the least. I’m obviously always going to be a Raider but I just can’t pour everything into this anymore and let it drain me like it has over these last 15 or so years. I just can’t believe this team is where it’s at right now. I’ve seen so many “the sky is falling” rants on this site over the years and I’m not trying to be one of those, but I think all the die hards know exactly what I’m saying. I don’t even know what else to say. You bring in a new coaching staff and we’re just back at phase 1 again. The way our DBs, no matter who’s on the field or who’s coaching, or what year it is, consistently get burnt and can’t seem to have any technique like looking back at the ball when trying to break up a play doesn’t make a lick of sense whatsoever. It’s the same shit, year after year and nothing ever seems to change.
    I think a lot of what your talking about died with Al, the aura, mystique, the pride, the Raider football, I hear the negative talk about Al, yeah he lost it, should have stepped down, but he was THE RAIDERS