Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Chargers could play in Levi Stadium this week

Raiders Chargers could play in Levi Stadium this week

They should play in the LA Coliseum

They would play in that little soccer stadium where the Chargers play if they switch home games. My money is on Levi though if they do decide to move the game.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLRAIDERWORLD View Post
    They would play in that little soccer stadium where the Chargers play if they switch home games. My money is on Levi though if they do decide to move the game.
    I heard there a soccer game Sunday afternoon, so that can’t use Stub Hub Stadium, where the Chargers play.

How would that even work ? Locals of Oakland not planning for hotel would now need to travel and book. Out of towners would need to scramble to change flights or travel plans and hotel bookings . Is there anything going on wherever they try to move it to that hotel space would be an issue ? Do they refund ticket $ to people that decide not to go to the alternate sight ? Yikes headache .

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonesjay View Post
    How would that even work ? Locals of Oakland not planning for hotel would now need to travel and book. Out of towners would need to scramble to change flights or travel plans and hotel bookings . Is there anything going on wherever they try to move it to that hotel space would be an issue ? Do they refund ticket $ to people that decide not to go to the alternate sight ? Yikes headache .
    If they move it to LA, then it be a Chargers home game, they would swap dates, meaning Raiders would play the Chargers at home December 31, but as of right now it still scheduled to be played in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    I heard there a soccer game Sunday afternoon, so that can’t use Stub Hub Stadium, where the Chargers play.
    There is, but the LA Coliseum is available. I'd rather see them play there as the Charger's home game and play in Oakland for the second game.

It’s a home game for us whether it’s in LA or Oakland

News says the game will be played in Oakland and they will monitor the air quality. Whatever that means.