Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Shorten Practice

Raiders Shorten Practice

For second straight day - http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/906073001?-970:11085:0

Not good at all for preparation this, especially when they need all the practice they can get to turn this ship around.

I heard some speculation that the date or location might be changed for Sunday's game against the Chargers because of the smoke.

Early projections was the winds are to die down tonight around 5pm....they'll probably get a good feel tomorrow morning, whether or no it can roll. Hearing the local schools, have cancelled games, Gilroy cancelled a cross country meet.....and they're what 2-3 hours from the hot spot.

Most nfl teams could find an indoor facility to practice in if needed. Not us though. Not like we needed these practice reps or anything..... Brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I heard some speculation that the date or location might be changed for Sunday's game against the Chargers because of the smoke.
    I don't see this as being possible - KC are coming in on Thursday on a short week, so they couldn't delay this game without having to delay that one. Mind, the longer we get to prepare for KC the better. Will help DC's recovery too.

Is there a chance the league cancels the game totally? When are the teams' respective bye weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by durham_raider View Post
    I don't see this as being possible - KC are coming in on Thursday on a short week, so they couldn't delay this game without having to delay that one. Mind, the longer we get to prepare for KC the better. Will help DC's recovery too.

Is there a chance the league cancels the game totally? When are the teams' respective bye weeks?
    Theirs is 9, we are 10.

Ugh this season is just brutal... God clearly hates our team.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Quote Originally Posted by durham_raider View Post

There is talk of moving the game to LA where they would play in the L.A. Coliseum instead of StubHub. The second Charger game would be moved to Oakland. No way the NFL cancels a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    There is talk of moving the game to LA where they would play in the L.A. Coliseum instead of StubHub. The second Charger game would be moved to Oakland. No way the NFL cancels a game.
    Well that would guarantee a nice gate for the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Well that would guarantee a nice gate for the Chargers.
    Yes it would. Mostly Raider fans.