Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant believe it. Its true. Downing changed to zone blocking scheme for Lynch

I cant believe it. Its true. Downing changed to zone blocking scheme for Lynch

http://www.raidersbeat.com/raiders-m...e-coordinator/

I still cant believe it... the absolute dumbest move I have ever seen... all for one player who wont be here in another year. WHAAAAAATDAAAAAFUKKK?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    http://www.raidersbeat.com/raiders-m...e-coordinator/

I still cant believe it... the absolute dumbest move I have ever seen... all for one player who wont be here in another year. WHAAAAAATDAAAAAFUKKK?
    jeezus wtf todd dowling sucks and needs to be fired immediately our oline is not built for zone blocking,its built for power plus its not like mr lynch is kicking ass,dudes putting up rb3 type numbers !!!

More of Del Rio. Take square pegs and force them into round holes instead of building on strengths. So sad. If he is allowed to continue this we're 4-12

Well, I appreciate him taking the initiative but change it back!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    jeezus wtf todd dowling sucks and needs to be fired immediately our oline is not built for zone blocking,its built for power plus its not like mr lynch is kicking ass,dudes putting up rb3 type numbers !!!
    No offense, but you're not watching the games. Lynch is currently 32nd out of 34th RBs with more than 30 carries in yards per rush before contact. That means he idn't getting much daylight before he either has to make a defender miss or break a tackle. I think some of it is on Lynch, but a lot is on the OL.

I know going into last Sunday Lynch was 9th in the league in average yards after contact; and I personally thought he ran pretty decent last week - so I imagine it's a little bit higher now.

With that said, I'd like to see 10-12 carries from Lynch, 10-20 from Richard and Washington combo.

I wonder if Richard is a good enough route runner to run option routes, in the mold of Sproles.

This may explain why Gabe Jackson has been playing like shit this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubold View Post
    This may explain why Gabe Jackson has been playing like shit this season.
    I think it definitely explains the difference in qb protection without a doubt. You dont go from being dominant as an oline with only one departure (howard, and no he wasnt good at all), to this shit. We have all been asking why. Well, this is a very good reason why. Still dont understand why we tried to change what we did really well and what won games, instead of the huge glaring need for upgrades in the defense. Still makes absolutely no sense to me. It is opposite thinking. So think the obvious and the opposite happens..... its mesmerizing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    I think it definitely explains the difference in qb protection without a doubt. You dont go from being dominant as an oline with only one departure (howard, and no he wasnt good at all), to this shit. We have all been asking why. Well, this is a very good reason why. Still dont understand why we tried to change what we did really well and what won games, instead of the huge glaring need for upgrades in the defense. Still makes absolutely no sense to me. It is opposite thinking. So think the obvious and the opposite happens..... its mesmerizing.
    fucking with something thats working awesome (oline scheme) is just plain asinine !!!

this is on del rio, all the coaching staff except tice need to be fired period

we have the league dumbest coaching staff in history

Square peg, round hole.