Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders provide North Bay fire relief

Quote Originally Posted by VanEnger View Post
    "So then it's lose lose situation."

Not necessarily. Preventative care could go a long way. For example, PG & E caused a huge fire by taking money out of their program to make sure trees were trimmed away from power lines. Instead that same money went towards profits, (See the NorCal fire of 2015). In fact, there's suspicion that PG & E may have caused this fire as well. People can make sure brush is cleared from their property, and get rid of wood shingle roofs. However, fires can't always be prevented, and yes, the more vegetation the more likely the danger of a forest fire. If you want to live out in a wooded area, then fires come with the territory.
    As I've heard, this is not a forest fire. PG&E will always go for profits over people. Same with DWP in LA. I'd love to see how many homes actually have wood shingled roofs. I don' think I've seen one since the 60's on TV. Except for the homeless guy who had boob inplants who lives in the parking lot adjacent to me. Crazy Russian guy who got 38 D inplants. He yells at imaginary people and built himself a home out of old wood. I'd post a picture but it would be too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    As I've heard, this is not a forest fire. PG&E will always go for profits over people. Same with DWP in LA. I'd love to see how many homes actually have wood shingled roofs. I don' think I've seen one since the 60's on TV. Except for the homeless guy who had boob inplants who lives in the parking lot adjacent to me. Crazy Russian guy who got 38 D inplants. He yells at imaginary people and built himself a home out of old wood. I'd post a picture but it would be too funny.
    PG&G will not always put profits over people because if they do, they will be screwed. I think they are still trying to settle law suits from the 2015 fires. So If by some chance they are found liable for negligence for this fire, they're fucked. In fact, their stock had it's worst week in 9 years due to these fires. As for wood shingles, the houses in certain areas in Somona are very old and some have wood shingles. My mom has lived in Sonoma for a year and half and had wood shingles up until last year, and she wasn't the only one on her street with wood shingles.

LOL. Post pictures of the crazy Russian guy. I have to see this.
    Last edited by VanEnger; 10-14-2017 at 09:10 AM.