Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10-19

10-19

According to NFL.com

Raiders offense 10th overall
    Raiders defense 19th overall

Expected better offense; expected worse defense.

Offense at 10 looks fine - I would even be fine with 12 or 13 on offense but defense at 19 is lower than I would expect. I would think they would be at least 15

Goal should be a top 3 offense
    And top 15 defense

We get into the 15 range on D we are gonna smoke people with this O.

Quote Originally Posted by NorcalRaiders View Post
    We get into the 15 range on D we are gonna smoke people with this O.
    They didn't look dominant in the opener. Struggled to move the ball on Titan. On paper we should destroy the JETS at home but week one didn't give me the feeling of offensive dominance. Passes too high and Carr sacked twice.

The offense will settle down and be fine. Top 5 IMO. If defense can stick around middle of the pack, they will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    They didn't look dominant in the opener. Struggled to move the ball on Titan. On paper we should destroy the JETS at home but week one didn't give me the feeling of offensive dominance. Passes too high and Carr sacked twice.
    Agree. Offense look good enough to win and thanks to Tavechio's 4 FG's but not dominant by any means. Especially at the tackle position and even Gabe Jackson didn't seem to play that well. Tipped passes, sacks, 5 of 12 on third down, Jarrod Cook falling down which would have been a sure TD etc.
    Last edited by rawhead; 09-13-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Poor red zone or just outside it. Offense showed some struggle. Still week one, road, and getting use to each other. The OL is probably the only concern and it shouldn't be. I thought def was better then 19.

We went up against the best Defensive Coordinator over the last 3 decades, he loves to blitz, we did fine, and will get even better, its the defense that is still a concern, if we stay at 15, that would be outstanding!
    John Madden's 3 Rules: 1. Show up on time. 2. Pay Attention. 3. Play like hell when I tell you to!

One game.....lol

The same list has Seattle with the 23rd ranked defense...