Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conley tweets he's not suiting up against Arizona

Conley tweets he's not suiting up against Arizona

What's up with this guy, didn't give reason just said he'd love to but no,
    Ok, injury, no injury.......wtf

He hasnt been practicing so why would he suit up?
    Hes at least got to get a week of practice under his belt before playing in a game. Its ok, gives us a better look at guys like Borders, etc.

What's up with Conley and Obi?? What are the injuries?? Concerns me greatly to be completely honest

I'm guessing the Raiders would rather field a horrible defense. Obvious by the horrible defensive play from tonights game.

My guess is they have guys they want to evaluate for cuts and want to see who can perform with the starters. I truly believe Conley is not up to speed yet

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I'm guessing the Raiders would rather field a horrible defense. Obvious by the horrible defensive play from tonights game.
    yep,it was a shit show on defense,how long are we gonna keep knj on as defensive coordinator,the guy plain sucks ass as a coach

Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    My guess is they have guys they want to evaluate for cuts and want to see who can perform with the starters. I truly believe Conley is not up to speed yet
    not time to panick yet,im sure were holding em out for a reason,this is preseason so why play your starters whom can get injured for nothing,game 2 let see if we see some improvement

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderEric View Post
    What's up with Conley and Obi?? What are the injuries?? Concerns me greatly to be completely honest
    we have time for these guys to get on the same play book,they should be playing vs the rams

Could it be they signed late? Some kind of pay back, sending a message, or something? IDK its not good when your top 2 picks can't play a down in a pre season game.

I don't know if this is going to increase in occurrence , but players are using media more and more. We got a taste of it with King on twitter and youtube ,Irvin trying to recruit players through twitter, Carr playing wiffle ball with his wife . Now we may see players commenting on their dealings with their teams .