Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders Vs Cardinals Official Gameday thread**

Raiders Vs Cardinals Official Gameday thread**

The car flags are out and the BBQ's are smoking! Cheers to the new season and the emotional roller coaster rides that come with it! Today we kick off in Arizona with expectations being high for this young raiders team. Personally tonight I will be looking at the play of Newhouse, vanderdoes, and Lee. What will everyone els be on the look out for?

When I post "fire Del Rio" or "cut Carr NOW!!!" don't make too much of it.

I'm sure a few of us will be asking for KNJ's head tonight lol

Everything will be close to impossible to evaluate since we won't know what the team/coaches are looking at

Don't worry if the horse is blind, just load the wagon.

After watching T.J. Watt get two sacks last night, I'm disappointed the Raiders first round pick won't be on the field. I'll be watching Vanderdoes and the QB battle for backup.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    Everything will be close to impossible to evaluate since we won't know what the team/coaches are looking at
    If you know anything about this board, we can predict everything. We don't care what the coaches are looking at. We tell the coaches what to look at. And we're usually right.

tell'm Raw!! LOL

I'm excited to see what EV brings as well as M.Lee. Aside from that, I just hope everyone comes out of the game healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    I'm excited to see what EV brings as well as M.Lee. Aside from that, I just hope everyone comes out of the game healthy.
    Healthy. For as many players we have (90) what kind of depth do we have? We have question marks on Smith, Penn, Roberts.

Sounds to me like you like to worry alot