Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Vs Cardinals Official Gameday thread**

No solid starting line up on either side of the ball from the starting whistle. Chicken littles, the sky isn't falling. Meanwhile, the Cardinal commentators are acting like they won the friggin Superbowl! LMFAO!!

I listened to a lesbian. Sounded like Jody Foshter. She was good. Knew all the players names.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rfox View Post
    No solid starting line up on either side of the ball from the starting whistle. Chicken littles, the sky isn't falling. Meanwhile, the Cardinal commentators are acting like they won the friggin Superbowl! LMFAO!!
    no surprise from the cardinal commentators,beating us in pre season was like the super bowl for them,lol

Let them have it. They've never won one. Let them pretend in pre season.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I listened to a lesbian. Sounded like Jody Foshter. She was good. Knew all the players names.
    What a terrible post

Don't worry if the horse is blind, just load the wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    What a terrible post
    Why? Didn't you think she was good? Better than most men I've heard doing play by play in the NFL.

Yes, she's very good. She's been doing college games for several years. Her sexual orientation is not relevant

Don't worry if the horse is blind, just load the wagon.

Let them have it. They've never won one. Let them pretend in pre season.
    i agree,teams whom have won nothing tend to view these pre season game win vs winning teams as being significant even though they dont count

Fire reggie now!!!!
    bro,you forgot to add "fire del rio" lol

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    Yes, she's very good. She's been doing college games for several years. Her sexual orientation is not relevant
    She can identify as a giraffe as far as I care. All I'm saying is she is very good and sounds like a lesbian. You can tell by the "sh" sound in place of "s". There have actually been studies on this. What the brain hears compared to what the audience hears. When Bruce Jenner became a woman, she starting talking like this too. It's probably a hormone thing.

This aside, why does Connor Cook throw the ball at players knees? I'm not liking him much right now.