Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAIDERS wr corp ranked #20

Blasphemy!!!

After Coopers disaster season last year it doesn’t surprise...

I honestly dont think the difference between the 5th best and 25th best WR group is that decisive. Any given week a QB/WR combo can go off and put up the top numbers; then look mediocre the next week.

Unless you got OBJ, Antonio, Julio, or Mike Evans, your ranking should basically say "somewhere in the middle"

Quote Originally Posted by Epjnephrjne View Post
    I honestly dont think the difference between the 5th best and 25th best WR group is that decisive. Any given week a QB/WR combo can go off and put up the top numbers; then look mediocre the next week.

Unless you got OBJ, Antonio, Julio, or Mike Evans, your ranking should basically say "somewhere in the middle"
    mike evans ??? you must mean dhop

Means nothing if you have a overrated Qb who can't stay healthy.

Surprised they are ranked that high. You could tell as the season went on Carr was throwing to Cook more because he couldn't trust Cooper or Crabtree to hang onto the ball. Roberts was also hit and miss.
    The don't show the list (or at least I didn't see it or who ranked them) but based on last year, I'd say 28th. This year with Gruden and Olson I expect a top 10 receiving corps.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Surprised they are ranked that high. You could tell as the season went on Carr was throwing to Cook more because he couldn't trust Cooper or Crabtree to hang onto the ball. Roberts was also hit and miss.
    The don't show the list (or at least I didn't see it or who ranked them) but based on last year, I'd say 28th. This year with Gruden and Olson I expect a top 10 receiving corps.
    Cooper wasn't dropping passes prior to last year. I think the new coaching staff can analyse why he is dropping so many passes and fix it.
    Last edited by Johnkr; 07-10-2018 at 07:54 AM.

imagine how good carr could be if the raiders actually got him a true wr1,kids been playing with wr2's and wr3's his whole career plus garbage at te's

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    imagine how good carr could be if the raiders actually got him a true wr1,kids been playing with wr2's and wr3's his whole career plus garbage at te's
    IDK he hasn't enjoyed the leagues best but certainly not the leagues worst or "garbage." Cook wasn't a bad TE. Crabtree wasn't a bad WR. Cooper had two decent years before regressing badly under a regime we've all called pathetic. There has been robust competition in every camp the last 3 years for 3rd to 5th wideouts with the best getting the nod. Plus, he Carr, has enjoyed one of the leagues top OL's which should make him and WR's even better.