Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cable Tough Approach To Raiders OL A Contrast From Mike Tice Babying Guys

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Rodney Hudson had a 99.6 pass blocking efficiency last season. #1 center in the league for instance.
    Well great. Why didnít you say so? They had a great season. Downing and his buddy Tice... terrific job. Shoulda checked the metrics, but I didnít because Iím touched. Someday I hope to be as smart and enlightened as you are, must be an incredible feeling to know everything about everything

I never claimed they were great. I said they were not the problem. There's a clear difference there. I thought this was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I never claimed they were great. I said they were not the problem. There's a clear difference there. I thought this was pretty obvious.
    Again, my mistake. Itís tough for us simpletons to follow your awesome intellect

Next time, apologize without the passive aggressiveness, keyboard warrior.

There was no apology there... not going to see one any time soon. You calling me a keyboard warrior is especially funny. This coming from one of the most self entitled posters on the forum. I’ll continue to give my opinion, you will continue to disagree or give your obviously superior view on it. Passive aggressive? It’s actually called sarcasm professor

A real man would apologize when he's wrong. Let me know when you have that bar mitvah.

Just because you think I’m wrong about something doesn’t make it true. I got nothing to apologize for. I don’t condescend every post you put up. It was you that started this off by calling me “touched”, and then accusing me of being a “keyboard warrior “, then finally insulting my manhood.But whatever makes you feel good. I’ll keep trying to achieve the level of manhood and knowledge that you apparently believe that you set. I’m through going back and forth with you- have a great day.
    Last edited by Vioraider; 06-16-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Have you guys seen the sexiness in the Stanford Routt thread? No need to fight. That thread has it all. Midgets, transgenders, some Raider football...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Have you guys seen the sexiness in the Stanford Routt thread? No need to fight. That thread has it all. Midgets, transgenders, some Raider football...
    Iím good with all of that shit... Freud isnít.....

You can ignore a members posts.
    Click on their name
    On the left choose "view profile"
    On the left choose "ignore this user"

problem solved.