Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shalom Luani

Shalom Luani

Go take someone's job in camp this year!!! I think this guy is a GAMER! If he can Earn it and beat out these other DB's than look out for #26!!

Each and seemingly every year there is a man that shines in camp. A player that even the fans "get" and want to make the roster. The year before it was Richard, last year Luani and sometime before that it was McCloin etc. There always seems to be a late round pick or a walk on UDFA we want to see make it. Of course we do; we need a star, we need a Mack some where other than just Mack. Just once though, hopefully with Luani, we get one that goes from ok the first year to all pro the second!

I was hopeful for Luani last year but he looked lost in the last game against SD. I was at the game and it was pretty embarrassing how out of position he was on multiple plays. Maybe he turns it around but it wasn't a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    I was hopeful for Luani last year but he looked lost in the last game against SD. I was at the game and it was pretty embarrassing how out of position he was on multiple plays. Maybe he turns it around but it wasn't a good look.
    You do have to wonder what kind of coaching did he get last year.

I’m not wondering... it was SHIT coaching

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I’m not wondering... it was SHIT coaching
    ^ This right here.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Go take someone's job in camp this year!!! I think this guy is a GAMER! If he can Earn it and beat out these other DB's than look out for #26!!
    Yah, IF he can beat out the other DBs. He would have to beat out Conley and Melvin. If you mean just make the team, then yah look out for #26.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    Yah, IF he can beat out the other DBs. He would have to beat out Conley and Melvin. If you mean just make the team, then yah look out for #26.
    Hes a safety, not a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    He’s a safety, not a corner.
    Oooops, brain farted, thanks