Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Every Carr TD in 3 years

Every Carr TD in 3 years

3rd most touchdowns for a player in his first three years in NFL history

Dear Oline, please keep Carr safe

Sincerely
    Raiders Fans

Yep we need 19 games not 12-14

Not to take anything away from Carr and the receivers, when I see the scores in those games, just reminds me of how horrible our defense was. Letting Atlanta score a TD and 2 FG's before finally scoring the second TD. etc..... Please can this defense get at least one 3-out per game? That would up the average tremendously.

Just from the highlights makes you wonder why we gave up Holmes.

This was a nice reminder that #4 can make any throw. Give him some decent protection and he can laser it on the money, or drop in a bomb over the shoulder. He can play the short game with quick passes, play action and beat you deep. One thing I did notice, we need to get Cooper some of those short crossing routes where he has a chance to run with the ball. His speed and open field moves are so dangerous, getting him coming out of the slot will be a huge wrinkle a lot of teams may not be ready for. Watching Carr roll to his left and throw a dart 40 yards downfield on the run...seriously, he "can" do anything and be as good as the Raiders put him in position to be. I also thought of Ateman and those jump balls near the end zone...could be a nice weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    Just from the highlights makes you wonder why we gave up Holmes.
    True, given his contract, 1.4 last year, 1.7 and 2.0 million. Not sure if he is consistent enough to be a #3 receiver in this league....then again, we gave Seth Roberts what. He'll blow by you, but being a chain mover, that's another animal.

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    This was a nice reminder that #4 can make any throw. Give him some decent protection and he can laser it on the money, or drop in a bomb over the shoulder. He can play the short game with quick passes, play action and beat you deep. One thing I did notice, we need to get Cooper some of those short crossing routes where he has a chance to run with the ball. His speed and open field moves are so dangerous, getting him coming out of the slot will be a huge wrinkle a lot of teams may not be ready for. Watching Carr roll to his left and throw a dart 40 yards downfield on the run...seriously, he "can" do anything and be as good as the Raiders put him in position to be. I also thought of Ateman and those jump balls near the end zone...could be a nice weapon.
    Not a TD, but that KC game here last year, last drive. 2nd and 20, coming out of the 2 minute, basically that was it a 40 yard dart to Cooper, from the 10 to midfield, it couldn't have been more then 8 feet off the ground. That was an incredible throw.

Lot of Crabtree in that.. Nelson better not disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Lot of Crabtree in that.. Nelson better not disappoint.
    Lot of Crabtree, Jones, Rivera, Cooper, Holmes, Roberts. Only 2 left.
    Also a lot of penalties that went our way that could have easily not been called or gone the other way.
    Also a lot of horrible throws by Carr - not on target, too low - but over all pretty impressive.