Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daryl worley signed

Anyone know the numbers? Good gamble imo...

Started 25 of 32 games. 150 tackles and 19 passes defended. Just has his head screwed on wrong

Had been numbers than any CB we had last year which of course is not saying much. Once again this signing does not affect our cap at all.

A+++ Signing! Super Bowl is damn near a certainty now!!!

According to Tim McManus of ESPN, Worley faces the following six charges:

1. DUI
    2. Firearms not to be carried without a license
    3. Carrying firearms in public in Philadelphia
    4. Possession of an instrument of crime
    5. Resisting arrest
    6. Disorderly conduct/engaging in fighting

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 1 in Philadelphia.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...recent-arrest/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    3rd round pick and only 23; plus he a big guy for a corner....think it a good gamble as he could be found innocent
    Exactly my Raider brother! Reggie's still active in free agency and he's absolutely killing it! Still makes me SHM at all those 'lack of activity' threads about Reggie and the Raiders in free agency. We are currently in phase 5 of stage 4 and Reggie is still bringing in talented football players!

Come next Sat night at the conclusion of the draft, you all are going to see real quick why we are legit Super Bowl contenders!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, and Chucky I trust!

Probably similar to Conley, they did some homework, no cap hit, more competition, low risk, high reward.
    John Madden's 3 Rules: 1. Show up on time. 2. Pay Attention. 3. Play like hell when I tell you to!

The names of some of the corners signed, just for fun, did they look at Shalam, Shalam, Shalam? Or FUDGE.....
    John Madden's 3 Rules: 1. Show up on time. 2. Pay Attention. 3. Play like hell when I tell you to!

Hes not taking up much cap space I'm sure he got the minimum.

With "The Aldon Smith Scholarship Project" over with for good, we needed another Fuck Up to sit at home and watch deteriorate in front of our eyes.
    But but but, we AGAIN have the "what if" scenario alive if/when we lose games... we can still say "If Worley gets reinstated..."
    Wow. Ha