Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Controversial, yet exciting Raiders mock draft...

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    That’s why I like this draft Scenario

We traded our 3rd and 2 6’s to get back up in the 2nd. (5 spots higher than our original pick)
    Overall to get to Nick Chubb, we lost our 3rd rounder and a couple late 6 rounders. Would you not do that?
    why would we trade up for chubb a 2 down rb when we can wait till the 3rd and grab freeman ???

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    why would we trade up for chubb a 2 down rb when we can wait till the 3rd and grab freeman ???
    He’s mixing up nick with Bradley

dude our 3rd and 2 6 rd picks won't be enough to get back into the 2nd rd for oliver,maybe our 3rd plus our 4th and our highest 5th gets us to the back end of the 2nd WHICH ISN'T ENOUGH FOR OLIVER WHOM WILL BE GONE BY THE EARLY TO MIDDLE OF THE 2ND RD
    Exactly what I mentioned in my OP. He trades are silly cuz we are not giving up enough.
    It was a discussion on if you were happy with the players we got, even though the trades wouldnt happen

Ya, Bradley Chubb not Nick Chubb.

As far as Nick Chubb? Not a fan. I have him further down my RB list then the consensous.

Horrible unrealistic draft. Dont like the players chosen either.

I have seen more and more mocks drafting Hurst outside the first round. IDK if he makes it to 9 but I really think he is going in the second.

I have never seen Hurst last to 9 in my attempts on first pick. Some early mocks had him late second including one that put him as the last pick in the second but that was long before his agent bought off PFF (jk). I see him as a 20th to 25th first round guy. Payne is the same as Hurst and rated higher. Vea is a NT type, different then Hurst and Payne. Vea compares to Settle (third round prospect ). I’d love for us either to get Vea and a guy like Hurst, or get Payne / Hurst then get Settle.m

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    I have never seen Hurst last to 9 in my attempts on first pick. Some early mocks had him late second including one that put him as the last pick in the second but that was long before his agent bought off PFF (jk). I see him as a 20th to 25th first round guy. Payne is the same as Hurst and rated higher. Vea is a NT type, different then Hurst and Payne. Vea compares to Settle (third round prospect ). Iíd love for us either to get Vea and a guy like Hurst, or get Payne / Hurst then get Settle.m
    Settle is a guy if we came away with I would be doing a fist pump after the selection. Love that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    I have never seen Hurst last to 9 in my attempts on first pick. Some early mocks had him late second including one that put him as the last pick in the second but that was long before his agent bought off PFF (jk). I see him as a 20th to 25th first round guy. Payne is the same as Hurst and rated higher. Vea is a NT type, different then Hurst and Payne. Vea compares to Settle (third round prospect ). I’d love for us either to get Vea and a guy like Hurst, or get Payne / Hurst then get Settle.m
    Why do we think/feel/believe Vea is "only" a NT type? Considering he played every position on the line from 0 to 5 tech at Washington, showed great athleticism on the field and at the combine why are we pigeon holing him as a 2-down NT?

Quote Originally Posted by Haji81872 View Post
    Settle is a guy if we came away with I would be doing a fist pump after the selection. Love that kid.
    settle would be a nice steal in the 3rd rd,has the size,strength and quicks to play as a n/t and 3 tech occasionally

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    Why do we think/feel/believe Vea is "only" a NT type? Considering he played every position on the line from 0 to 5 tech at Washington, showed great athleticism on the field and at the combine why are we pigeon holing him as a 2-down NT?
    played only 60% of the downs in college,whats up with that