Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Dubbed As Favorites To Sign Johnny Manziel

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Raiders Dubbed As Favorites To Sign Johnny Manziel

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    he doesn't have NFL talent

we will sign dez bryant before johnny football

I believe it. The way Gruden gushed over the kid on his show 4 years ago. He was in love! Like the article says, he really pushed hard for Oak to sign Manziel.
    Gruden still talks about him.

Whatever league he’s playing in now, if he plays well, DC goes down again and we need our backups to perform (and they won’t) I could see Gruden pulling the trigger.
    Don’t underestimate Grudens love for Johnny Football. Though I think he’s more of a distraction sitting behind Carr then help. The media press would be a pain in the ass

im not against the signing but it better be a min pay so it doesn't hit the top 51 contracts or the salary cap,competition is a good thing especially for backup qb

Hate this idea sooo much...........

The only reason he's keeping his shit together is the bank account is drained..it won't last!

I call bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    The only reason he's keeping his shit together is the bank account is drained..it won't last!
    Manziel and his family are already rich before his rookie deal. So it has NOTHING to do with his account. So since you like to make up assumptions I'll make one to. You're a DUMBASS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland 3:16 View Post
    Manziel and his family are already rich before his rookie deal. So it has NOTHING to do with his account. So since you like to make up assumptions I'll make one to. You're a DUMBASS!!
    Some people think "rich" people have access to money. Not always true. When you have a lot of money they are usually tied up in investments, some that can't be sold, bad investments etc. The music industry is an example. Bands often have to tour just to make money to live even though they made millions in the 80's. Sure, they could rent a one bedroom apartment somewhere and sell their 4 properties, but they don't even think that way. Todd Marinavich made enough money to pay him $65,000 a year without working a day for 40 years. You can't just put that kind of money in a bank savings account.