Thread: Starting Front 7 predictions?

Starting Front 7 predictions?

I have no clue what our front 7 will look like; but I'm hoping it looks like...

Mack - Suh - Vea/Payne - Irvin/MEJ/Carradine (winner of camp battle)
    Whitehead - Bowman - James

I think we'd be dreaming with both Bowman and Suh(to get both in, (15-20 million)....i would think it's one or the other. But that opens up the possibility of where we draft at 10. Sign Suh, probably draft Roquan. Suh says bye, up Bowman's offer, and draft Vea/Payne.

Sign Suh
    Mack, Suh, Edwards, Irvin
    Whitehead - Roquan - James

NO suh
    Mack, Vea/Payne, Edward, Irvin

Makes a good deal of sense. I’d rather take the first round flyer on the DTs then Roquan

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    I think we'd be dreaming with both Bowman and Suh(to get both in, (15-20 million)....i would think it's one or the other. But that opens up the possibility of where we draft at 10. Sign Suh, probably draft Roquan. Suh says bye, up Bowman's offer, and draft Vea/Payne.

Sign Suh
    Mack, Suh, Edwards, Irvin
    Whitehead - Roquan - James

NO suh
    Mack, Vea/Payne, Edward, Irvin

forget it suh cancelled and is going home to mull over rams,saints and titans offers

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    forget it suh cancelled and is going home to mull over rams,saints and titans offers
    Good..just concentrate on getting Bowman back!!

Bowman may just want too much

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    Bowman may just want too much
    He's certainly trying to get more...we made an offer, if he can get more he'll come back to the Raiders and see if we up the ante. Based on the fact he hasn't signed anything yet says he isn't getting a lot of bites to up that offer.