Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lynch Restructures

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Tell them brother!!!
    And I'm white just not uppity!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrilldss View Post
    Where are all the uppity A-holes saying he was only about money ALL FUCKING YEAR, last yr?

Mighty white of you dicks.
    I only care about one color. Silver and Black.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    And I'm white just not uppity!
    I'm white, too. Just using it as an expression, I'm a huge Eastbound and Down fan and it's from that.
    Last edited by jgrilldss; 03-22-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Where are all the uppity A-holes saying he was only about money ALL FUCKING YEAR, last yr?

Mighty white of you dicks.
    I don't think there was a single person on this board who said he was all about the money. According to him, he still has all his NFL millions. The issue was that he was all about him.

Well we know why RM needed the 500K.....that new RT wow man

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I don't think there was a single person on this board who said he was all about the money. According to him, he still has all his NFL millions. The issue was that he was all about him.
    There was quite a few who mentioned he was only in Oakland for the money.

There was quite a few who mentioned he was only in Oakland for the money.
    There were. In some cases though it was noted he was in Oakland to promote his own business endeavors more so then his team pay check? Most of the chatter about his antics are that, talk, people think this and that; his actions were a bit disturbing to me. Those times he went to the defense of players on other teams were gut wrenching BS. His sitting wasn't about protest it was about he himself and his lack of respect for anything but himself. Its not laziness its just he didn't care. If he doesn't care why should I - about him? I'm glad he's taken a pay cut. I am also glad it will be his last year with us as it was reported he was only coming out of retirement for a few seasons.

I'm white, too. Just using it as an expression, I'm a huge Eastbound and Down fan and it's from that.
    Well if you like Eastbound & down you will LOVE Vice Principals...I did LOL

This restructure was a joke. For all we know marshawn will invite his film crew to practice along with other antics and gruden ends up cutting him and he gets the 4.5 million we just guaranteed him with this shit restructure. If anything this restructure is a message to marshawn that he can do whatever the hell he wants. At least thats how id interpret it if i were him.

As long as he performs on the field I'm good...Marshawn is in his on world, but I don't think he means anyone any harm, actually he seems to be a caring guy & gives to the community..what more can you ask from a person?