Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Suh

Suh

With Suh leaving the saints without a deal tells me he's looking for a payday and not a ring. Good for him if he gets it but the raiders won't be signing him. I'm guessing we will be drafting one at this point. It's looking more likely that we draft linebacker in the first and defensive tackle in the second. With the trade up in the draft recently there will be a run at qb early which means the first five or six picks will be qb. That means blue chip players fall to the 10th spot. Wee should be able to grab the stud we need

I'd sign him one a 1 year deal if he can't find a multi year deal out there to his liking.

Problem is he's looking for big money, which we don't have.

You know what? Fuck this guy. He’s made a ton of money, and I guess if that’s all he’s about, then great. I’d rather have somebody that wants to WIN. I never for one minute expected to have a shot at him, but I’m totally ok not having him too

Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    Problem is he's looking for big money, which we don't have.
    Anyone have a feel for how much cap room we have left right now? With that said if you want a player the cap never prevents you, there is always a way to open up cap space.

One year 16m @ 1 per game so long as you cover 10 snaps a game. Sad thing is he’d never take it

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    Anyone have a feel for how much cap room we have left right now? With that said if you want a player the cap never prevents you, there is always a way to open up cap space.
    Not exact because we don’t know for certain a few deals but I’d imagine we’re doen to 15m plus the rookies of 18

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    You know what? Fuck this guy. He’s made a ton of money, and I guess if that’s all he’s about, then great. I’d rather have somebody that wants to WIN. I never for one minute expected to have a shot at him, but I’m totally ok not having him too
    If we signed Suh this board would crash! There were numerous reports that a deal with the saints was not going to get done right after the visit was scheduled. The NFL Network had a lengthy discussion about it, it was a lets sit down and talk and maybe we can make something work.

I don't blame any player for taking the money, anyone of us would do the same thing, i don't think too many people on this board go into their employer and offer to take a pay cut!

He’s going to the Titans..they already offloaded 2 DT’s to make room

I think the Raiders have about 26,000,000 left in cap space. I don't think it's so much the cap space as it is how much guaranteed money and signing bonus Reggie is willing to (or can afford to) pay and honestly, there are only one or two FA's so far that have been signed by other teams that were worth what they got.