Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Crabtree signs a Three year deal with the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    maybe we plan on drafting a wr in the first few rds
    Queen Reggie will find an UDFA that every one will love, and use a 6th rounder on him

Moncrief's one-year, $9.6M deal is fully-gtd

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Donte Moncrief's one-year, $9.6 million contract with the Jaguars is fully guaranteed.
    It is an impressive chunk of change for a player who has managed just 56 catches for 698 yards over 21 games the last two years. Moncrief will not be 25 until August, however, and has an impressive skill set. Jacksonville is clearly betting on Moncrief reaching his potential this season

wow crazy money !!!

They could have had Crabtree for that, money left over but it would have cost them a 6th

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    They could have had Crabtree for that, money left over but it would have cost them a 6th
    I think people seem to forget how rapidly declining Crabtree seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrilldss View Post
    the only decline was todd dummy and his idiotic game planning and usage of talent,i already posted this multiple times crabtree got 45 less targets then the yr before and yet was on pace in rec/yds and ahead in tds for the yr,how about this fact michael crabtree got a lousy 5 targets in the final 2 games of the season

Yeah I don't believe that was on Crabtree. I believe that was on Downing, Carr and the OL.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the only decline was todd dummy and his idiotic game planning and usage of talent,i already posted this multiple times crabtree got 45 less targets then the yr before and yet was on pace in rec/yds and ahead in tds for the yr,how about this fact michael crabtree got a lousy 5 targets in the final 2 games of the season
    Just my opinion, but a guy who has struggled getting separation for years, was getting only worse last yr.

Throw in some bad drops, and there you have it. I still think he's a good WR, but he's essentially a poor man''s Boldin at this point.

I'd venture he's not even in the top 30 at his position anymore. Guess we'll know next yr.

Just my opinion, but a guy who has struggled getting separation for years, was getting only worse last yr.

Throw in some bad drops, and there you have it. I still think he's a good WR, but he's essentially a poor man''s Boldin at this point.

I'd venture he's not even in the top 30 at his position anymore. Guess we'll know next yr.
    I agree. You'd think Baltimore would have learned with Maclin, that not all WR's who appear to be declining are Steve Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    Yeah I don't believe that was on Crabtree. I believe that was on Downing, Carr and the OL.
    Everyone else but the player himself huh? That's an interesting take.

Crabtree is a good receiver..never saw him taking plays off not giving a 100% the shit I see on this board is ludacris he balled. and won us many games!! He's gone, but give the dude credit he was a Raider the whole time he played!!!!