Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crabtree signs a Three year deal with the Ravens

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Crabtree signs a Three year deal with the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    this is exactly why i find it hard to believe that we didn't even try to find a trade partner for crabtree whom was under contract for 2 yr 15 million

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    this is exactly why i find it hard to believe that we didn't even try to find a trade partner for crabtree whom was under contract for 2 yr 15 million
    Yep, Seahawks, looking receiver, Saints looking receiver, I'm sure the Rams are as well......Cowboys looking for a cheaper Dez option....I'm just hoping we have Crabtree's agent on speed dial when we need a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    This... Did RMK even try?

Quote Originally Posted by Epjnephrjne View Post
    This... Did RMK even try?
    I'm sure he put some feelers out but teams had a feeling he'd be released so probably got no bites.

Damn not a penny for him.

nobody can tell me a team like bmore wouldn't have given us a 5th rd pick for him if we called and why the fvck did we devalue crabs to begin with thru the media ??? just plain idiotic !!!

I really want to know what happened in that locker room, I have a feeling he and lynch didn't get along, either way I loved having crabs here and he made some of the best clutch reciptions ever starting with going for 2 in nawlins.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I really want to know what happened in that locker room, I have a feeling he and lynch didn't get along, either way I loved having crabs here and he made some of the best clutch reciptions ever starting with going for 2 in nawlins.
    how about the come back catch in the endzone for the game winning td vs kc to break our 3 yr losing streak against em,what a game,a helluva game that was !!!

Living a hour north of the head, that Was Awesome. I love it when Chief fans don't want to talk to me.