Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Suh may be available

Quote Originally Posted by ALLRAIDERWORLD View Post
    6-10 Is not normal for a Gruden led Raider team. If you ask me everything from 03 to 14, aside from a few seasons with Cable and Hue were off years. I've been a fan since the 70s and I'm not used to multiple seasons where they look like crap like in the decade following the SB loss to TB. Al led the team into the ground and overpaid veterans who didn't mind at all coming to a "non contending" team. So your opinion of what is an off year for the Raiders is obviously different then mine.
    been here with the raiders since the late 60's got used to being a contender every yr,then al ran it into the ground and the suffering began with the exception of some 8-8 yrs and an 11-5 season thrown in for good measure 6-8 wins have been the expectation i've got us at 8-8 until after the draft and free agency a clean slate will assess after that and see,ive got confidence in gruden turning us around and getting our offense back on track toward that 11-5 record again

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    sheldon richardson and dontarie poe come to mind and zach brown and bowman

ps ej gaines,honey badger and delvin breaux at cb would also help
    I like ALL those names. I don't know what Richardson's issue is, just hear "cancer" and "malcontent" and "lazy" but I honestly have never rad up on him to see what the real issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I like ALL those names. I don't know what Richardson's issue is, just hear "cancer" and "malcontent" and "lazy" but I honestly have never rad up on him to see what the real issue is.
    model citizen last yr with seattle on the cheap