Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting emotional for tihis season?

Anyone else getting emotional for tihis season?

Seriously.... Considering Carr, Mack, Cooper, what we accomplished last season. We really are, believe it or not, one of the best teams in the NFL.
    I'm watching vids, and reading articles about our Raiders. I honestly think we are on the cusp of greatness.
    Makes me want to headbang and cry at the same time.
    I'm an anxious mess right now.
    I truly believe we are going to be something special.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroraider View Post
    Seriously.... Considering Carr, Mack, Cooper, what we accomplished last season. We really are, believe it or not, one of the best teams in the NFL.
    I'm watching vids, and reading articles about our Raiders. I honestly think we are on the cusp of greatness.
    Makes me want to headbang and cry at the same time.
    I'm an anxious mess right now.
    I truly believe we are going to be something special.
    excited for it,wanna see us kick some ass even with a tough schedule and tough opponents,i know we can compete and win with anybody now !!!

It is pretty awesome. To be what we were, one of the worst teams in NFL history and horribly run, to be a team that will always be playoff caliber for a decade+ and a championship team....nothing like turning it around

I'm excited to see this supposed new vamped defense.

I am always emotional about our Raiders, difference is, I'm excited & hopeful this season whereas in the past I've felt angry & frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I'm excited to see this supposed new vamped defense.
    You and me both, I would love to see us playing RAIDER football again, kicking ass on defense, power run setting up the down field game, not just out scoring the other team, time for us to be feared again

Yeah man can't wait for the offseason to be over!

Raider defense the past two seasons just sucked the first half and delivered in the second. I pray a new DT, CB and Safety put it on top. Clearly a new ILB has to step up or be found.

I'm excited and still cautiously optimistic. I honestly think we will end up anywhere between 10-6 and 13-3. Playoff bound for sure with a very good shot to take the division and maybe have a 1st doing bye. It's awesome to see how far the team has come