Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muhammad wilkerson to be released

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    Most have concluded our locker room issues killed us this year.
    We had a 12-4 team. We added Lynch, Cook and Newhouse in place of
    watson, LM and the hollywood girls kid bro. And look what happened!!!
    No more shit for brain attitudes thanks.
    We sure were fools gold....2-0 well on our way to 12-4...then Washington happened and the wheel fell off.....a solid lockerroom probably does not even sniff a 4 game losing streak at that point, probably right the ship the following week....get to 3-1.....

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    Most have concluded our locker room issues killed us this year.
    We had a 12-4 team. We added Lynch, Cook and Newhouse in place of
    watson, LM and the hollywood girls kid bro. And look what happened!!!
    No more shit for brain attitudes thanks.
    I concluded that replacing Musgrave with Downing destroyed the offense and not replacing Norton kept the defense bad. Del Rio left the players do whatever they wanted and the locker room issued were not addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Is it a coincidence locker room issues happen on teams with losing records? Hardly.
    whne the head coach is allowing the bs from one player,all the bad eggs show up and act out too

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I concluded that replacing Musgrave with Downing destroyed the offense and not replacing Norton kept the defense bad. Del Rio left the players do whatever they wanted and the locker room issued were not addressed.
    del rio grabbed marshawn and put him on a pedestal allowing his antics to go unchallenged,the rest of the player saw that and said fvck it if marshawn can do why not me "the wheel fell off after that"

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    We sure were fools gold....2-0 well on our way to 12-4...then Washington happened and the wheel fell off.....a solid lockerroom probably does not even sniff a 4 game losing streak at that point, probably right the ship the following week....get to 3-1.....
    winning teams with good coaches never allow for a four game losing streak

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    del rio grabbed marshawn and put him on a pedestal allowing his antics to go unchallenged,the rest of the player saw that and said fvck it if marshawn can do why not me "the wheel fell off after that"
    I think at least some of the locker room problems were caused by frustration over bad play calling and not using players in a way that allows them to succeed.