Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DC getting frustrated with contract talks according to Mike silver

Quote Originally Posted by IERaiderFan View Post
    Silver has had it in for the Raiders since Mark fired his buddy Hue Jackson.
    Much longer then that. He had a long running feud with Al dating back to the 90's. I believe Al was fined for trying to keep Silver from attending games.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Much longer then that. He had a long running feud with Al dating back to the 90's. I believe Al was fined for trying to keep Silver from attending games.
    Interesting, never knew that...

Silver is a freaking clown..

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Interesting, never knew that...
    nor did I.

F*** Silver and his BS. Carr said "Raider for Life" and McKenzie said "Raider for career". It's done. Only the fine print needs to be resolved.
    F*** the haters which is Silver.

Wow. Can't believe he's trying to stir the pot. Carr has never seemed like a "money" guy. He will want some good money but he knows it's coming to him. And it plays in his favor if he gets a contract next year, because he knows he will ball, and he will get a big contract. Right now we COULD MAYBE save money by signing him after his injury but all of this is playing out to be very generous to Carr.

David Carr should go and slap the crap out of Silvers mouth for making things up about his brother.