Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gruden signs CB already!

Gruden signs CB already!

Howard Balzer
    @HBalzer721
    Raiders signed CB Shaq Richardson, Steelers fifth-round pick in 2014 from Arizona, who played last season in Calgary-CFL.
    2:03 PM - Jan 12, 2018

Well,looks like one of smith or amerson will be gone,grudens already aggressive at cb position

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Well,looks like one of smith or amerson will be gone,grudens already aggressive at cb position
    I agree. And I believe both are vastly overpaid. Gruden is beginning to clean house on the players side

Gruden has the broom out..

I can see this guy as competition for training camp, but he was cut by the Steelers, Chiefs, Cardinals, Titans, and Panthers before he signed with the CFL. I hope he turns out to be a starter, but I wouldn't pencil him in on the final roster yet.

I think it's an attention getter, there aren't too many positions on the roster that are safe, CB is obviously one of them!

Not exactly Marcus Peters.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I can see this guy as competition for training camp, but he was cut by the Steelers, Chiefs, Cardinals, Titans, and Panthers before he signed with the CFL. I hope he turns out to be a starter, but I wouldn't pencil him in on the final roster yet.
    Camp fodder

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I hope he turns out to be a starter, but I wouldn't pencil him in on the final roster yet.
    I don't. All that would mean is he's better than what we have and that's not a good sign.

I would go with Conley and TJ as the starting corners; and keep Amerson as the 3rd corner, as he was hurt quite a lot last season....I think Smith should be cut