Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jalen Richard....

Jalen Richard....

Cant believe he hasnt his own thread by now.

So I watched the game again;

fumble, muffed punt, not fielding a punt that rolled to the 1 yd line, easy dropped pass that looked like a lost fumble, muffed punt recovered by McGill.

Cant remember a game as bad by a PR ever. Tack this on to another couple bad games (like Buffalo) by him and you really have to think he's on the end of his leash... We just cant have ball security issues on punt returns when we can barely stop anybody on defense. The margin for error in this season has been burned long ago. With a little less luck we lose to the Giants sunday because of those mistakes.

My take; get him off PR and give it to Carrie or Patterson. On the fence of cutting him. I hope our coaching staff is concerned but it didnt look so since they let him in the game through all those endless mistakes...
    Last edited by fad; 12-05-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Sad he regressed so poorly it's not like him. I wonder what the change was? Was there a distraction? I mean he can't be allowed to continue unless he can demonstrate he has it fixed.

Looks unfocused. Wonder if its personnal issues or an injury. But this is the NFL and you have to perform. People have been cut for far less.

Possible chance as it was sunny; maybe on one or two the punts; he was blinded....at this time of year the sun crosses at a lower point....

Cpat should be returning all kicks period !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Possible chance as it was sunny; maybe on one or two the punts; he was blinded....at this time of year the sun crosses at a lower point....
    On the last one McGill saved him the shade was from the back..

That first punt return, he didn't secure it, you can see a lot of the pigskin, just ready to pop out on it's own.

I thought we would have at least seen Carrie in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    Sad he regressed so poorly it's not like him. I wonder what the change was? Was there a distraction? I mean he can't be allowed to continue unless he can demonstrate he has it fixed.
    Marshawn Lynch the distraction, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    Yep, it’s Lynch, cut em both

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    Hahaha, you know it!