Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Melifonwu

Melifonwu

Anybody notice Obi didnít play any snaps last Sunday. He wasnít on the injury report. Thought it a bit odd. Anybody know why? Nelson didnít play well in my opinion either

I think Pagano doesnt believe he is ready and there are concerns he is not fully recovered from his knee injury yet.

Fact is he barely practiced since camp and waisted the time he had at CB. He is wayyyy behind in his learning curve.

I think we should just drop the expectations and see what he does next year.

Sucks another wasted pick. Hope he comes back strong next year

I thought we left him in Mexico City after he signaled he was winded after two snaps.

Conley misses yr 1
    obi misses most of yr1
    vanderdoes started good and faded

no impact from rookies despite being very talented

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Conley misses yr 1
    obi misses most of yr1
    vanderdoes started good and faded

no impact from rookies despite being very talented
    But RM is so great? He fixed our cap and everything!

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    But RM is so great? He fixed our cap and everything!
    im happy witht he late oline picks whom have looked good and been good depth

Everyone's an RM critic. He's brought us farther than anyone in the last 15 years so I'll give him a pass for now. Not happy with the defensive picks of his but hopefully we see more benefit in the coming seasons from these guys. I agree that KJ is too small for SS and OBI is behind the curve due to injury. We have to ride with what we have and hope for the best. We are still a few pieces away from making a nice run. I don't see us getting past the Wild Card round if we get in at all.

Just have to be patient with him and Conley. There is zero blame to give RM about drafting him over there health; both never where injured in college. Just something nobody can control.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    im happy witht he late oline picks whom have looked good and been good depth
    They've been usable, but the proof is when you can count on them to start a season. Alexander is headed into Year 3, Sharpe, Year 2, Feliciano Year 4 has been solid depth, I mean he stepped in for Gabe against Denver. Really hoping Alexander and Sharpe can be starters in the league. Maybe it'll be a good shock when one of the veteran tackles is let go before camp. Jylan Ware, kept this kid on the roster the entire season, I guess given the durability (knock on wood) of the starters, we can afford to keep a 7th round rookie on the 53 man. 2018 the starting line is under contract, you're probably, for sure looking at a battle for RT and who knows the development process comes quick for Sharpe.....