Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Willie McGinest predicts the remaining records for AFC West

I can’t make a strong case to argue with him. I want to see the Raiders win the division, but JDR is still the coach, and they should’ve blown out Denver and the Giants and didn’t. They aren’t impressive at all. Beat KC this week, and I’ll give them a much better chance

We are a .500 team right now. That’s not a great spot to be predicting a huge turnaround

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    We are a .500 team right now. That’s not a great spot to be predicting a huge turnaround
    We are a .500 team, but we seem to be a little better than before with the change in DC and running Lynch more. So that .500 is due to KNJ and pre-giving the ball to Lynch more.

[QUOTE=DARAIDAHS;18698]We are a .500 team, but we seem to be a little better than before with the change in DC and running Lynch more. So that .500 is due to KNJ and pre

We are a .500 team but frankly most of the AFC is within 1 game of .500. NE and PIT are the class of the AFC, TEN and JAX have good records but arent that good. Our division is wide open. Too many teams in the hunt for the last wild card so we'd better take it.

[QUOTE=Hungary87;18704]
    Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post

We are a .500 team but frankly most of the AFC is within 1 game of .500. NE and PIT are the class of the AFC, TEN and JAX have good records but arent that good. Our division is wide open. Too many teams in the hunt for the last wild card so we'd better take it.
    Don't believe what the internet sports sites say. They still have Indy and Denver (3-9) in the hunt for a WC spot. The Raiders are technically still in the playoff hunt but a loss to SD or KC would put us out of the playoffs. WC spot is not possible for the Raiders. Every team has too lose for Denver and Indy to get into the playoffs and that's impossible because one of those teams that will keep them out, will win. Even if they win.

WC is still in play.

I think we can take the division.. Merry Xmas to me!!

Chargers have Redskins, Chiefs, Jets, us
    Chiefs have us, Chargers, Dolphins, Broncos
    We have to win against them both. I think Chiefs and Chargers can realistically lose 3 of their last 4 so its a must we win against them both. Every game is going to be tough from here on out in a must win situation. I dont like the fact that KC has lost so many in a row and we are playing them there. We cant give Smith time to throw. He needs to be on his back every damn pass. Mack and Irvin need the game of their lives this week!

Raiders will hold the tie breaker if they beat the Chiefs and SD and the Chargers lose to the Redskins and the Chiefs lose any of their games, as long as the Raiders win. No WC spot available. Raiders need to win the AFC west to get to the playoffs.

No, WC still in play.