Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Karl Joseph

  1. #31
    Problem is Joseph hits like an SS while Obi seems like the athletic rangy type. I think Joseph can play both FS and SS decently and I think he's athletic enough for FS for sure. Obi on the other hand is still a question mark because tackling was a concern for him. We'll see. It's hard to tell anyway considering the corners have been decimated with injuries and the interior pass rush is non-existent again this season. We don't get to see anybody in our coverage thrive.

  2. #32
    The sad part is that no one can outplay Nelson at that spot yet.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    The sad part is that no one can outplay Nelson at that spot yet.
    just damn sad,we suck at drafting safties

  4. #34
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    The sad part is that no one can outplay Nelson at that spot yet.
    There are probably a couple players who can outplay Nelson. They just aren't on the field. Seems to me like Luani has played much better than Nelson. Obi is also probably better.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    There are probably a couple players who can outplay Nelson. They just aren't on the field. Seems to me like Luani has played much better than Nelson. Obi is also probably better.
    luani and obi are rookies that ou coaches don't trust despite the athletic abilities

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    There are probably a couple players who can outplay Nelson. They just aren't on the field. Seems to me like Luani has played much better than Nelson. Obi is also probably better.
    If they could outplay Nelson they would have been out there a long time ago and Nelson sitting on the bench.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    If they could outplay Nelson they would have been out there a long time ago and Nelson sitting on the bench.
    nelson still gives us the best chance to win,i guess

  8. #38
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    If they could outplay Nelson they would have been out there a long time ago and Nelson sitting on the bench.
    I don't believe it. I think there is more politics involved since KNJ was let go. If we don't have a player that can beat out Nelson then Reggie is the worst drafter in history. Nelson is way to slow to adjust being a single high safety. Not sure if Joseph is the answer but I think both Obi and Luani would be better.

  9. #39
    Isn't Nelson a veteran captain on defense or something?

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...r-2017-season/

    So it could be political in that you don't want to bench a team captain. Not sure that's why, just spitballing like everyone else.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I don't believe it. I think there is more politics involved since KNJ was let go. If we don't have a player that can beat out Nelson then Reggie is the worst drafter in history. Nelson is way to slow to adjust being a single high safety. Not sure if Joseph is the answer but I think both Obi and Luani would be better.
    Believe it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •