Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Playoff Thread

Cowher not deserving of HOF

Henry better QB than Carrbage

Henry a monster; right now defenses do not know how to stop him; the league is built on the pass.....

So Tanahill beat Pats Superbowl champs and the number one seed in the AFC Ravens on the road without breaking a 100 yards in both games. Just think about that...

Defense and the running game...so old school huh?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Cowher not deserving of HOF
    First thing I thought of, a gift Superbowl win. Flores not in is a crime.

PS: The Titans punter has been awesome in both playoff wins, especially in the Pats game.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    So Tanahill beat Pats Superbowl champs and the number one seed in the AFC Ravens on the road without breaking a 100 yards in both games. Just think about that...

Defense and the running game...so old school huh?
    tanny gets franchise tagged,mm gets sent packing as a backup for someone imo

49ers are better then i thought,kirk cousins sucks,ravens killed themselves last night,so many dropped passes and mistakes especially by his trusted target andrews leading to turnovers and lost points,harbaugh was out coached by vrabel big time

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    tanny gets franchise tagged,mm gets sent packing as a backup for someone imo
    The Raiders?

It's Sunday and the divisional round of the playoffs continue....without the Raiders....fuck you very much Derek.

Let's take a look at today's games.

First up, it's the Texans traveling to KC to play the Chiefs.

KC -9.5 Total 51.5

I don't think this will be a very competitive game. Chefs will be well rested with Andy Reid having an extra week of preparation. Texans were lucky to get past the Bills and do not have the strong running game to keep Mahomo and company off the field. Sure, there's always the Watson factor to consider but I don't see him pulling miracles out of his ass this week. Of course it would be nice to see the Chiefs go down in flames, though.

PREDICTION: KC in a cake walk
    KANSAS CITY 35 TEXANS 13

Game two has the Seahags traveling to GB to meet the Packers.

GB -4 Total 45.5

Weather, or at least the temperature might be a factor in this one. Game time temperature expected to be about 22 degrees, but no precipitation or heavy winds predicted, so really not that bad - unless you're a pussy named Carr.

Still, the cold will have somewhat of an effect and that's reflected in the relatively low total. This game would probably have a total of 50 or more in warmer conditions.

To me, this is a very difficult game to handicap and I wouldn't be surprised to see either team win. GB gets the nod only because of the homefield advantage.

Not overly impressed with either squad's defenses. Both teams are more than capable of putting up points, but neither has a very strong run game.

Kind of trust Wilson a bit more than Rodgers, who in my opinion has seen better days. Rodgers can still move in the pocket and extend plays behind the LOS, but it's Wilson who can move the chains with his legs.

PREDICTION: Rodgers and the Packers advance, but just barely.
    PACKERS 24 SEAHAWKS 23

Post those comments and predictions, and enjoy the games.