Thread: Aaron Rodgers Is Trying To Lure Davante Adams To The Jets

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Aaron Rodgers Is Trying To Lure Davante Adams To The Jets

For a #1 sure why not. Pick #10 overall.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The Jets could do that. Jets are all in with Rodgers. I think Adams would welcome a trade to reunite with Rodgers

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Do you think the Raiders would do it? Now AP coach, think Adams would like to stay, not sure if Adams contract, has a no trade claus, be smart move for Raiders, free up cap space and can get a younger receiver, but like to see Adams production under are new OC, depend who the QB is too.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Do you think the Raiders would do it? Now AP coach, think Adams would like to stay, not sure if Adams contract, has a no trade claus, be smart move for Raiders, free up cap space and can get a younger receiver, but like to see Adams production under are new OC, depend who the QB is too.
    AP stated some where that they want to keep Adams, but if they want to free up some money and get ammo to move up for a QB then its an option. Personally I don't see it happening this year.

In other moves I think the Raiders need to go all in for Chris Jones.

im fine with that trade (#10) adams lost a step this last season, id be fine with using #10 and #13 plus to move up into the top 3 for a qb or using 10 to get rome or nabers or trade #13 plus to move to #4 for marvin harrison jr