Thread: Call me crazy, but this makes sense.

Call me crazy, but this makes sense.

TOM BRADY SIGNS WITH RAIDERS. Think about this for just a moment and realize his numbers last year were not bad at all. I think we go after Hopkins, move Myers into the slot and sign Jacobs to lock him in.

Trade Hunter Renfro (who I like)

I think we could sign Brady to an easy contract knowing he will retire at the end of the year and own part of the Raiders. Think about it, if he wins out, he will own the Nation, not just a % of the team.

Check out his stats for last year

SEASON PASS ATT PASS CMP PASS CMP% PASS YDS PASS YDS/GM PASS TD PASS INT PASS RATING
    2022 733 490 66.8 4694 276.12 25 9 90.73

I think we have to be more concerned with the Offensive Line...you can loaded up the team a great QB and couple of all-pro wide receivers, but if the QB only going to get about 2 secounds to throw the ball then not much is going to happen....

Branden 'turnstyle' Parker is our RT...do I need to say more

I think Brady is done. Nice theory though

Not even retired Tom Brady would be able to "win out" with this team and I promise you he knows that. This is just his way of keeping in the game and its a great way to do it. All reward no risk and no chance he gets behind center again.

John Breech of CBS Sports has Brady as the top QB option for the Raiders if Garoppolo gets cut.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...s-foot-injury/

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Always drama with the Raiders, it can’t be normal, lol.

I think Jimmy will be good to go for training camp. Hopefully this is being made out to be more that it is. He already knows the systems, so he is light years ahead of anyone else. I thought I read that if Brady owns part of the Raiders, he cant play as it would be a conflict of interest?? I dont know if that is true or not. Anyway, i am not happy about any of this but as has been custom with the Raiders for 20 years.... it is what it is.