Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Garoppolo Injury Waiver Clause Revealed “Failed Physical “

A few things.
    1 - Jimmy will be the starter week 1
    2 - O'Connell is a backup, nothing more. Stop trying to paint him as the next Brady. It's embarrassing and has bout a .5%, chance of happening.
    3 - Hoyer is shot. He hasn't won a game since 2016 in which he's thrown 5+ passes.
    4 - The contract is a non issue because both sides think it's fine. If it's not, Ziegler gets fired and we try again for 4+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Watched that video earlier on YouTube, so no guarantees he be ready to go, but Raiders can only hope.
    The doctor in the video has the opinion that Jimmy G will be the starting QB for the Raiders.

It’s not great. Garropolo isn’t good. Hoyer is terrible. This year is intentionally pissed away and these guys don’t care. Mark Davis apparently doesn’t care. I don’t know about anyone else, except for a few that have said this is no problem, but I’m not happy about this shit. I thought this would be a good move to hire these guys. What I’ve seen up til now, I couldn’t have been more wrong. This is looking like a 4-5 win season. These assholes knew before the draft that Garropolo was hurt worse than reported. I don’t want to hear people defending that “he’ll be fine”. Where have you been? This guy is hurt CONSTANTLY. Wake up! He’s not even good when he plays. We’ve been duped. Super cool to draft an injured player with the first pick at 7. He HASNT DONE SHIT yet.
    Last edited by Vioraider; 05-30-2023 at 01:17 PM.

People can scream about how bad The Raiders will be or exult how great The Raiders will be. Neither will be right or wrong until October.

Well Ricky, my money is on that they will SUCK BALLS. If you can’t look at the input and make a prediction, then that’s on you. Garropolo sucks, and may never play. The guys behind him on the depth chart are PURE SHIT. This is a JOKE. But keep on supporting it MORON

Management knew Garropolo was already hurt and yet;
    they still did not draft a QB with their first pick…..

Think it going to be a long season for raiders this year

raiders will be fine and they will win more games then last yr

Regarding picking a QB at #7, who were they going to pick that would justify the #7 overall pick? No way you pick Hooker at #7 and apparently something turned off a lot of teams on Will Levis because he dropped like the titanic. I think for the value and definitely fit into the category of major need, the best player available was picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Well Ricky, my money is on that they will SUCK BALLS. If you can’t look at the input and make a prediction, then that’s on you. Garropolo sucks, and may never play. The guys behind him on the depth chart are PURE SHIT. This is a JOKE. But keep on supporting it MORON
    Well my goodness. I do apologies for posting a neutral opinion and for not just agreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    Well my goodness. I do apologies for posting a neutral opinion and for not just agreeing with you.
    Sorry for the salt. I apologize. I’m TIRED of losing. These clowns were supposed to be the answer. All they have done is create more questions. This fan base deserves better and I’m out of patience. Again apologize for the salt