Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Cardinals Release Deandre Hopkins After Failing To Find A Trade Partner

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Raiders should take a look.
    This team needs to solidify this damn defense. Yes Hopkins with Adams and Jakobi / Renfrow as well as Mayer / Howard , with Jacobs having another good year, would be pretty nice ON PAPER. but we all know how that goes...

    BUT Ziegler and McDaniels needs to get the players to make this defense AT THE VERY FUCKIN LEAST, a top 15 defense and sadly, we are far from it currently.

  2. #12
    Did you see his list of demands? He wants a stable franchise with a good offense and a good defense and oh yeah he wants to be paid like a top WR in the league. Good luck.

  3. #13
    dont forget his age, was busted on performance enhancing drugs and missed 6 games last yr also, didn't see too much drop off when he played but he wasn't explosive like before either, lots of inside stuff/crossing stuff for 5-8 yds and run after the catch

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Did you see his list of demands? He wants a stable franchise with a good offense and a good defense and oh yeah he wants to be paid like a top WR in the league. Good luck.
    saw that earlier and chuckled. Also read he was in deep talks with the Chiefs a while back but once OBJ signed with the Ravens everything fell apart and the Chiefs now have zero interest in pursuing him.

  5. #15
    the last team i wanna see grab dhop is the chiefs

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the last team i wanna see grab dhop is the chiefs
    Hopefully it's the Eagles, but it sounds like he wants to play in Buffalo.
    Salary would be a strain on KC.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Hopefully it's the Eagles, but it sounds like he wants to play in Buffalo.
    Salary would be a strain on KC.
    Unless he want to win a superbowl...he might take a lot less just to take his chances of getting a ring...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •