Thread: Is Hunter Renfrow Nearing Is Final Days With The Raiders

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Is Hunter Renfrow Nearing Is Final Days With The Raiders

i know he is getting paid, but no. I honestly believe that he is the best slot WR in football. Also, my signed jersey just got here yesterday so that would be a no from me. lol.

The Raiders would see cap savings of $11.29M, but Renfrow would still account for $7.344M. The Raiders would be able to spread out the
    $7.344M over 4 years, but we still end up with dead cap. Aren't we paying enough dead cap for players no longer on the team? If Ziegler wants to
    get rid of Renfrow, why did he offer the big contract months ago? If this happens, Ziegler is an idiot.

I hope not. Renfrow is a very good slot receiver. If he is able to run his routes with his own style incorporated into them I don't think anyone can cover him. I can see if he wasn't a good receiver, but he is, it would be stupid to get rid of him and pay the dead cap.

The writing seems to be on the wall and I'm not too fussed either way. If he is traded then it has to be for a piece that we can use right away, imo. Starting guard, LB, DT who can actually play something like that. If it's just to maneuver cap then they can fuck off.

Hunter might be one concussion away from retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    That could be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    In reality, every player is "one concussion" away from retirement.
    Better yet, every player is one play away from retirement...
    It's the reason these guys want and deserve guaranteed monies

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    In reality, every player is "one concussion" away from retirement.
    Better yet, every player is one play away from retirement...
    It's the reason these guys want and deserve guaranteed monies
    In Hunters case its multiple concussions that compound the risk. Guys like him and Tua are playing with fire. They are at high risk of serious neuro complications later in life. I think players should retire after 2 concussions that are considered moderate or severe. But the fame and money make it difficult.