Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hondo Carpenter's early 53-Man Roster

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I'd have to look it up again but Josh Jacobs had an insane number of yards after 1st and 2nd contact - pretty sure it was far beyond the next highest RB behind him. The OL did well enough in run blocking but JJ also had a prolific year where he was healthy and just couldn't be stopped.
    I think if I remember correctly, he had like over 800 yards after 1st contact. Henry was a close 2nd and Chubb was a distant 3rd. He had like 300+ more yards than the 4th place guy. I hope that the front office and coaching staff didn't sit there and go "see our offensive line was fine" because of Jacobs year. We still need a guard...hopefully a new center soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    I think if I remember correctly, he had like over 800 yards after 1st contact. Henry was a close 2nd and Chubb was a distant 3rd. He had like 300+ more yards than the 4th place guy. I hope that the front office and coaching staff didn't sit there and go "see our offensive line was fine" because of Jacobs year. We still need a guard...hopefully a new center soon
    i think our oline will improve just from being together and playing together, last yr it improved a lot from beginning of the yr til the end of the yr, i also think josh will get a 3 yr extention in the area of 36 million

Well, you'd hope that Parham keeps growing. Eleumenor is decent. But, Bars just isn't good. Andre James I would say is average at best right now. Will the undrafted guys push the line? We'll see in camp. Can Munford grow into a starter? Not sure.

I forgot the name of the post draft signing of a highly regarded tackle we signed, suppose to be a diamond in the rough.

McClendon Curtis is probably the guy but he's a guard from Chattanooga. He was getting talked up as a guy who should've gone in the first two days of the draft and maybe he's the starting RG which pushes the line to the next level. I don't think the tackle from Arkansas is as highly touted but I'd have to look him up again.