Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Davante Adams “Race Against Time” Big Article

Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    That already happened last year. There are just a lot of people in Denial. McDaniels has learned nothing and refuses to adapt. He is an awful HC... again. He loses his players and hasnt learned valuable people skills needed. I dont trust him to lead a sewing circle let alone new rookies and the development of this team. Luckily I believe the ice he skates on is far thinner than Davis openly admits. He will be gone half way through this season. I dont even think he makes it to the bye week.
    I saw no evidence of him losing the team last year. He does call players out equally when needed which was seemingly appreciated by most other than Carr who has thin skin and needed to be treated with soft kid gloves anyway. But the butthurt boy is gone so that is no longer an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    I saw no evidence of him losing the team last year. He does call players out equally when needed which was seemingly appreciated by most other than Carr who has thin skin and needed to be treated with soft kid gloves anyway. But the butthurt boy is gone so that is no longer an issue.
    im in teh same boat, tired of all the babying of star players...josh/zig came into it with the thought that he had his qb and went out and got him his best friend (adams) finally giving carr a true wr1 what he couldn't see was carrs dramatic regress and inability to complete passes that were wide open, so many good game plans only to see it wasted due to the qb, start over at qb...adams is probably fuming still due to carr leaving but its the best thing for the raiders after this yr if he still feels raw we can trade him off and get some picks back and free up cap space, im sure jimmy will be able to target adams enough to make him happy though