Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Championship Sunday

fvckn sickening watching teh n.f.l cheat the bengals outta of a win

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    That why the NFL need to hire full time officials; I know it going to be expensive on compared to what the NFL is spending now...but we need people that are going to spend off-season in some sort of college learning the rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I agree. The refs helped the Quiefs ALL DAY.
    The "do over" was one of the worse calls I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    That why the NFL need to hire full time officials; I know it going to be expensive on compared to what the NFL is spending now...but we need people that are going to spend off-season in some sort of college learning the rules...
    NFL referees make an average of $205,000 per year. They can also earn a bonus upto $5,000 for playoff games. Not a bad "part-time" job.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Bengals just blew that game. I dont think eather of these teams can beat the Eagles.
    The Bengals had too many penalties at the end of the game. The refs were throwing flags at anything they did.

I'm seeing article that the ref doing the Superbowl pissed off the Chief fans in the past and they are bitch-en about him doing the game. Go Eagles, Fly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The Bengals had too many penalties at the end of the game. The refs were throwing flags at anything they did.
    the pass int on hinton was bs, the redo play was bs also, i do think the ossai call was the right call at the end but that drive should have stopped back at the 37

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The "do over" was one of the worse calls I've ever seen.
    ...gotta love it....if the other team can't hear the signals nor play call to the helmet.....TOO BAD....Timeout or Delay of Game. No one can hear the Refs whistle, play goes through, Refs watch the play develop and give the Queefs another chance. Setting up the Reid bowl. Even the Niners got crap calls all day, not like the Eagles needed it.

How about the intentional grounding on Burrow with Perine standing 6 feet away from the throw……